Chapter 17

1 week later

Michael's P.O.V
I'm asleep in my bed. My breathing is steady until my phone starts ringing. I groan and rub my eyes. I grab my phone off the nightstand and answer the call.
"Hello?" I say in a raspy voice.
"Is this Michael Clifford from the band 5 Seconds of Summer?"
"Ya why?"
"I'm calling to see if you are interested in flying to Manchester to record and write music with your band."
I sit straight up with my eyes wide. "Are you serious?" I ask. "Yes so are you interested?" I get out of bed and rush downstairs. "Can you hang on for a second?" The woman on the phone says yes and I go to the kitchen table to ask my parents.
"Hey mom." I say really peppy.
"What's got you all happy?"
"This woman on the phone just asked if me and my band would like to record and write music in Manchester."
"Well that's exciting."
"Ya and I figured that I would need your permission to go."
"Can I think about it?"
I bring the phone back up to my ear. "Hey when do you need an answer?" I ask. "By next Thursday." She says. "Okay I'll call you back once we make a decision." She says okay and I hang up. "Mom you have to decide in four days if I can go or not." She nods and I run upstairs to go get dressed. I put on my jeans and t-shirt then head downstairs. I slip on my hoodie and go out the door to tell the boys.
*********
I'm banging on Calum's door. The door opens and I see Calum's mom. "Hey can I talk to Calum?" She says yes and I run inside to go find Calum. He's in his room sitting on his bed with his guitar. I walk in his room quietly trying to scare him. "I know that your in here Michael." He says. I groan and plop on his bed. "What do you want?" He says annoyed. "What would you say if i told you that we have a chance to write and record music in Manchester?" He bites the inside of his cheek. "I'd say that that is amazing." I sit up and smile. He smiles and shakes his head. "No way."
"Yes way. All we need is permission to go."
"Okay well when do you need an answer?"
"Four days."
"Okay I'll call Luke and Ashton." He says and I nod while running out of the house. Best Saturday ever.
*********
Amarina's P.O.V
I lay in my bed groaning because of the pain I'm in. Another sharp pain in my side makes a tear escapes my eye. I hear someone knocking on the door. I cover my head with my pillow. I get up out of bed and slowly walk downstairs. I open the door to see Michael with a smile on his face. "What the fuck do you want?" I say more bitchy than intended. "I just wanted to tell you something." He says still with a smile plastered on his face. "You know there's this thing and it's called a cellphone." He rolls his eyes.
"Can I come in?" He asks.
I open the door all the way and he walks inside. He sits on the couch but I go upstairs. "Why the fuck are you in such a bad mood?" He asks me as I walk up the stairs. I don't answer instead I slam my bedroom door shut and lay back on my bed. "Am let me in!" He yells at me. "Go the fuck away Clifford!" I scream from my bed. He opens the door and I put the pillow over my head. "Why are you acting like this?!" I stay silent. "I'm not going to leave you alone until you tell me why your acting like this." He says while poking my arm. Michael continues to poke my arm. I sit straight up and hit him in the face with my pillow. "Leave me the fuck alone Clifford!" I yell at him. He gets up off my floor and goes to leave.
"Michael wait." I say.
He turns around with a pissy expression on his face. "Are you going to tell me what your deal is?" He asks. "It's a girl thing." I say and flop back down on my bed. "What do yo- oh...oh EEWW!!" he says. I stick my face in my pillow and curl up into a ball. He pats my head and I can tell that he's cringing. "Michael you can sit on my bed and stop petting my mother fucking head." I tell him and he sits on my bed. Michael stays silent. "Didn't you have something to tell me?" I ask a bit annoyed. "Uh....ya. I got a call this morning asking if the band wanted to go to Manchester to write and record some music." I dig my face out of my pillow and look at him. "That's great Michael." I say managing a smile. He smiles and turn his body around so he faces me. Michael grabs my feet and places them in his lap. "Ya but my mom has to give me permission and so does the boy's moms." I nod and rub my eyes.
We stay in silence. The while silence Michael has a smile on his face. "Why are you so happy?" I ask him. "Because I'm having fun." He says making his smile get bigger. "We're just on my bed in silence doing absolutely nothing." I add. Michael chuckles and looks at my get that are still in his lap. "I'm still having fun though." He says. I roll my eyes and feel a VERY sharp pain. It's so painful that tears escape my eyes and I curl back up into a ball. "Are...are you okay Am?" Michael asks. I shake my head no and more tears come. "Fuck what am I supposed to do?!" He yells. "I don't fucking know! Google it or some shit dumbass!" I yell/cry at him. Michael takes out his phone and I assume that he's Googling it. He turns off his phone and more tears escape my eyes. "Okay what do you need? Food, movies, cuddles, music, those.........things. What?" I wipe away some tears. "Can you just wait downstairs until I need anything or sit up here with me? My dads aren't home and my headache is gone and I just need to know that someone is here." I say in a cracked voice. Michael nods and sits on my floor.
**********
I'm almost asleep and I feel bad for Michael because he's just been sitting on my floor for hours. The bed dips on one side and I perk my head up to see Michael. "Sorry did I wake you up? My butt started to hurt from the floor and I just figured that-" "Michael it's fine you didn't wake me up." I say. He nods and puts his back against the wall. "Mikey you can leave if you want. I'm fine." I say. "Are you sure?" He asks. I nod. He gets off my bed and kisses the top of my head.
"I hope your better tomorrow Am." He says and then leaves my house.
"Before he leaves I'm telling him I live him." I say to myself and slowly drift off to sleep.

Okay so I might not have it all correct but I lost the papers that had all the info to help me with this bc I can't remember all that shit. Anyways I hope this is good and keep reading and voting