chapter 8

Amarina's P.O.V

I sit on my couch in my leggings and giant ass hoody. I'm just sitting there with no care in the world. I have Katy Perry playing and I just sit there not knowing what to do. I go to the cupboards and pull out a box of mac and cheese. I make it while I change the music.

Once I'm done I put some in a bowl and sit on the couch. I watch the little mermaid as I eat. I'm about halfway done with my food when the doorbell rings. I set my bowl down and go to the door. I open it and see Michael standing there.

"Hi." He says while scratching the back of his next.

"Hi."

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Ya sure."

I slide over and he walks in. I close the door behind him and turn around to face him. "Do you want something to eat? I just made lunch." He nods and I go get some for him. When I come back he's on the couch in silence playing with his hands. I hand him the bowl and pick up mine.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well you know how you said that Kylee was cheating." He says looking down into the bowl.

"Ya."

"Well last night at the cinema I thought I saw her in the parking lot with a different guy. I couldn't see her face that well but I'm pretty sure it was her. I don't want to believe it but I think it was her."

I think for a moment about what to say. All I want to say is I told you so but I can't. If I did it would make things worse. So instead I just place my hand on his shoulder. I look at his sad expression and I take the bowl and set it on the coffee table. He looks at his hands and starts twiddling his thumbs. I then embrace him in my arms and he hugs back.

"Michael."

"Ya?"

"Keep an eye on that girl. I will too and so will the boys. I also wasn't lying when I said she cheated. Ash knows and if you still don't believe me I will get you proof that she is."

"I will keep an eye on her. If you did get proof then I will break up with her and ya."

"Michael. Can we be nest freinds again?"

"Of course. I kinda missed hanging out with you."

"Me too."

We then break the hug and eat our mac and cheese.

***************

I hear a knock on the door and I get up to go see who it is. I open up the door to see Ashton, Luke and Calum. I open the door and let them come in. They walk in and stop when they see Michael.

"Why is he here? I thought you fuys weren't freinds anymore?" Ashton says.

"Well we're friends again. So what do you guys want to do?"

"Well we could go get ice cream or something." Luke suggests.

I shrug and the guys do the same. The next thing I know is we are out the door.

*************

Michael's P.O.V

I'm waiting for my ice cream and watch as Amarina and the boys talk about god knows what. The lady hands me my ice cream and I take it and thank her. I walk over to them and sit down at the picnic table. Luke is talking about what we did a couple days ago. Amarina is just smiling while licking her ice cream. I'm so happy that we're friends again.