Chapter 39

5 Days Later
My dads are helping me pack my bags for LA. They still are a bit worried that something bad will happen. I have enough pills to last me a month so I should be fine. So I don't get the big deal. However if I do end up finding something then I'll have to get a new doctor. Which won't be big deal. So they have nothing to worry about. Plus I'm turning 18 while I'm gone. So after that they can't say shit about what I do.
My suitcase is sitting on the floor along with piles of clothes I'll need. My dads make a check list as I go get my bathroom stuff. Which will be in my backpack. That way I don't have to pay extra for multiple bags or weight. I shove my hair stuff, travel toothbrush, pills and female products inside my backpack. When I walk back into my room my dads are checking off everything.
"Pants?"

"Check."

"Shirts?"

"Check."

"Pills?" My dad asks me.

"Check." I say.
Once everything is checked off I put everything in the suitcase. My dads go downstairs to make lunch as I pack my backpack. Which I just fill with my charger, extra clothes, laptop and headphones.
I go downstairs when my dad says lunch is finished. The smell of mac and cheese is flooding the kitchen. He hands me a bowl and I sit on the couch with it. My dads sit next to me as they watch the news. "Is Logan meeting us at the airport tomorrow?" I ask. They nod as they eat. "We're all going out to eat tonight. So dress nice." My dad says. I nod as an answer.
*********
I slip on my black dress and go braid my hair. Which my dad ends up having to do since after many trys it looks like a nest. So I sit on the toilet as he does my hair.
"You look very nice." He tells me.

"Thank you. I like your bow tie."
He laughs and continues to do my hair. When he's finished it's in an almost perfect french braid. We walk downstairs and hop into the car. My other dad drives off once we're in the car.
We get to the restaurant and Logan's parents are already there. We walk to the table and my dads give his parents hugs. Once the hugs are received everyone sits down. Logan goes on and on about how proud he is about his well organized suitcase. Which I just try and hold back laughter at.
"So what time does the flight leave?" I ask.

"Eleven in the morning." Logan's mom states.
I thank her and drink my water. We all order and keep talking. Our parents talk about all the flight information. While Logan talks about all the facts he knows about all the LA landmarks. Which I don't give a shit about. All I care about is seeing the boys right now. Thank god the waiter comes and asks for our order. However once he leaves everyone starts asking me questions. "Amarina how's Michael?" Logan's dad asks me. "He's good. Busy but good." I say stirring my water with the straw. Then they start asking me how long we've been dating, what we talk about and just some weird stuff. After those they start asking me about my mental health. How the hell do his parents even know about my depression? I ask myself in my head. "I'm going to the bathroom." I say to them getting up.
I get into the bathroom and splash some water on my face. They don't understand that when they fire questions at me I get flustered. I stay in the bathroom for a few minutes then walk back out. Our parents are back to talking to each other again. So they don't ask me anything. Logan plays on his phone and is smiling.
"What're you doing?" I ask.

"Just talking to my internet friend." He blushes. "She lives in LA. I told her I would meet her while I'm there." Logan's cheeks turn four different shades of red.

"What's her name? How old is she?" I ask excited.

"It's Maddie and she's eighteen."

"We could so double date!"

"She's not my girlfriend....yet hopefully."

"I'm so excited. What does she look like?"
He pulls up a picture of Maddie. She has red hair, green eyes and I have to admit she is very pretty. "She's really smart and is going to school for film." He scratches the back of his neck. "Well I hope it all works out." I say as the waiter gives us our food. Logan blushes and starts eating.
********
Michael's P.O.V
We're at our house in LA that we're staying in. I'm trying to make my room look nice for Am tomorrow. Along with picking movies for her jet lag when she gets here. I just want this month to be amazing. I'm also going to give her a taste of what we do in the studio. Which hopefully will be her profession so she can stay longer. I've maped this down to every single detail. I just want my girl to be happy. That's what I want and need.
Luke and Calum are writing today since it was their turn. So Ashton and I are trying to plan everything for when Logan and Am get here. Ashton offered to give Logan the other bed in his room. Which makes things ten times easier for everyone.
"Okay so how have you planned all this stuff for when she gets here, and not anything else in your life?" He laughs at me.

"I love her Ash. I also haven't seen her in a little over a month."

"Well mate you need to chill out a bit. She's not going to want all this. I think movies are going to good enough. Am isn't into big stuff." I nod at what he said. He's right about Am.

"Okay." I say taking a breather.

"Just worry about what time you have to pick her up." Ashton says patting my shoulder while standing up.
My phone rings and I answer it. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey, Mikey." Amarina's voice rings through the phone. "Hey! You ready for tomorrow?" I ask her. "Definitely. I'm so excited and so is Logan. He's meeting his future girlfriend in LA." She giggles as I hear Logan yell 'don't jinx it' in the background. "That's cool. I can't wait to see you. Neither can the other boys. We really miss you." I tell her pouting. "Well we have to finish packing and stuff. So I'll talk to you later okay?" She asks me and I say 'okay'. Am hangs up and I smile to myself.
I sigh to myself and switch the TV on. Ashton comes back with popcorn and sits down next to me. Amarina doesn't Skype me or call me later in the night. However she sent me a text saying:
I can't wait to see you and the boys. I've missed you guys so much. I love you and can't wait to see your handsome face tomorrow. Goodnight :-)
I smile and send her a message back.
Me: I love you too. Can't wait to see you tomorrow babe. Goodnight :)

Hope this was good and Logan is living my fantasy with his internet friendship.