Chapter 3

Amarina's P.O.V

We are now at Ashton's place I believe. We walk inside and the boys just throw their stuff to the side. I just carefully put my stuff in the corner of the living room. They all head somewhere so I just follow.

We are in what seems like a garage. I see a stool and I place myself on it and I spin around on it. I don't have anything to do besides this so might as well. I hear a guitar and I stop spinning. They all are just kinda messing around with the drum kit and guitars at this moment. I just awkwardly sit here in silence and just watch.

They start to actually play and they're pretty good. I can't really figure out what their playing but I don't take much intrest in figuring it out. The melody is very nice and having a dancers curse, every time I hear a good song I need to dance to it. If I do they'll think I'm really weird. So I just sit here and think of the moves in my head.

After a while they've played three songs. They talk for a bit and then go to start playing again. This one is very up tempo and it's pretty fun. So being weird like me I start spinning and making weird faces. I feel a bit more comfortable around the guys so I feel like I can do pretty much anything. So what better to do than this. I keep doing this and I don't realize that the music has stopped until I hear faint laughs.

I stop and my cheeks turn pink.

"Well that was awkward." I say while looking down.

"Hey don't worry about it. We just thought it was funny that you actually liked it." Says Calum.

"How about we go take a break and eat or something." Ashton giggles.

I just follow everyone out and I go sit on the couch. I take out my phone and go through some stuff. I kinda just chill out on the couch until someone plops down next to me.

"What are you doing over here all by your lonesome?" Ashton asks.

"Just going through my phone. Nothing too special."

"Well you hungry? We got food in the kitchen."

I just shrug and I feel someone on the other side of me. I look over and see Calum eating an orange. I go back to looking on my phone and just sit in awkward silence. There isn't really much for me to say to them. I mean I don't talk a lot but I just can't always find out what to say.

The guys are playing FiFa and I just watch as they do with Ashton. Once the game is over Calum stands up and starts dancing. I just give a silent giggle and stare. Michael then hands the remote over to me.

"You said you liked videogames so here. You looked kinda bored."

I take the controller and start playing against Calum. I shout some choice words at the screen as I play. The guys just laugh every time this happens and I don't care anymore. I keep playing and I end up losing.

"You know what Calum you suck." I laugh out.

"It's not my fault I'm better than you."

I then toss a pillow at his face and he makes a weird face. I just laugh in response to the face. Ashton is in his kitchen getting stuff to eat for everyone and the other boys are talking about god knows what. I'm not really sure what to do so I just slump back on the couch. My phone goes off and my stupid ninja turtle ringtone goes off. I freeze as the boys stop their conversation and look around. I then awkwardly answer my phone in the other room.

"Hey dad."

"Where are you? Me and Alex have been worried sick."

"I'm just at a friend's house. I didn't think you'd be home early so I didn't take much consideration in calling."