Chapter 22

Amarina's P.O.V
I walk to my locker and open it. "Hey." I hear Aaron say behind me. "Can I ask you something?" I ignore him and grab my stuff. "Amarina. Stop ignoring me. I know you can hear me." He says. I slam my locker door shut. "Leave me alone." I say annoyed.
"No."

"Go away!" I yell which draws attention to us. So I start to walk to class.

"Amarina!"

"What do you want?!"

"To ask you something."

"Well what the hell is it?"

"One: have those losers talked to you at all and two: do you wanna go to the dance with me on Friday?"

"Don't call my friends that and yes I talked to Luke yesterday. Why?"

"No reason just wondering. Do I have a yes to the dance?"

"No." I sigh.
His eyebrows knit together in confusion. "Why?" He asks. "Because you don't do anything to help me when people beat the crap out of me. Let's see you also don't even treat me like a person. Aaron I could go on but I have class." I say with anger. I walk away to go to my class.
********
I sit alone at lunch for the second week in a row. My headphones are playing music that's ringing in my ears. Then it stops because of a text message.
Mikey: hey, you'll never guess what
I sigh and look at my phone for a second before answering.
Me: what?
Mikey: we're going on tour with One Direction. Like the One Direction. Also we have an EP out and people are actually buying it. Isn't that great!
My heart breaks a little. I'm going to be stuck here without my best friends for even longer.
Me: ya
Mikey: what's wrong?
Me: I'll tell you later. I have a question for you.
Mikey: what is it?
Me: should I say yes to Aaron about going to the dance? I said no but I feel bad.
Mikey: oh....I don't know.....you should.
Me: really?
Mikey: ya. Ya he's your boyfriend after all. Just go.
Me: thanks bye Mikey talk to you after I'm out of hell
Mikey: bye
I go back to eating and my music. The next thing I know my headphones are tore off my head. I turn around to see a guy holding my headphones. "What the hell give them back." I say while trying to grab them. "How about no." He says. The person grabs my phone. Okay that's fucking it. I think. "Your so fucking emo." He laughs while looking through my phone. My face heats up and I can tell it's red. "What's wrong shorty? Don't like being emo? Don't like being teased? Too bad." I reach for my phone. The next thing I know I'm pushed onto the ground. The bell rings. "Stay there emo trash." He says then spits on me and throws my phone and headphones at my stomach.

"I'm not emo! And I'm not trash!" I yell.
I get up off the ground and go grab my stuff for class. How am I emo? I don't look emo? At least I think. Besides why would you just take someone's phone away for no good intention? I think to myself as I walk to class.
**********
I get home when my dad pulls into the driveway.
"Hey sweetie. How was school?" He asks while getting out of the car.