Chapter 34

Amarina's P.O.V
After a few more disgusting meals and sitting in a hard ass hospital bed. I'm finally out. However it's Tuesday and I have to go back to school. Ashton said that him and Michael would drop me off so I'm waiting for them to pick me up. I see his car come around the corner. It stops right in front of my house and I climb in the back.
"You okay?" Ashton asks driving to the school.

"I'm fine. Just not so thrilled to go back to hell."

"Just remember that it doesn't matter what they think or say about you. It only matters what the boys and I think of you. To us, you are the best person ever." Michael says reassuringly.
I nod and Ashton pulls up to the school. "Good luck and be safe." Michael says out the window when I'm out of the car. I nod and take a breath before I walk inside. I walk to my locker and open it. I never keep it locked. Some people whisper as they walk by me. It doesn't bother me since I'm kinda used to it. My locker door slams and I sigh. It starts again. I say in my head. "Hey look the loser is back." Kylee smirks. I just open my locker back up and finish grabbing my stuff. It doesn't matter what they say to you. All that matters is what Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton think of you. I say in my mind over and over.
I go to class not saying anything to anyone. However people shout some things to me as I walk. I just drown out the sound. Why didn't I do this before? This is great. I took my pills so I'm way better than I was when I woke up. This morning was something else. Full of crying and just everything else. I sit down at my desk and wait for class to start.
********
I get to lunch and sit by myself as I usually do here. When I start eating Geordie sits in front of me. "I feel really terrible for what I did. Jason told me that we would go out if I did it. Turns out I got tricked." She says with an apologetic smile. "Uh....it's alright." I forgive her and she nods. Then fucking Logan sits next to her. Well this is just what I wanted. Do I even get to just enjoy my lunch or do I just get apologies? I'm okay with them it's just like give me some fucking space.
"Hey." He says.
I just stay quiet. "I'm sorry. I'm really stupid." He says and I nod and put down my sandwich. "I have a question for the both of you. Are you just apologizing because you want to be friends, or that I was in the hospital for four days?" I ask leaning into the table. They stay quiet for a few seconds.
"I just wanted to be friends." Logan mumbles.

"Both for me." Geordie says.

"Well look at all the rejects sitting together. Just how it should be." Kylee says walking up to us.

"Just shut the fuck up." Geordie says looking overly pissed.

"It's a shame that your still alive loser. I was very excited to hear that you attempted. Why don't you try again?" She laughs at me.

"Fuck off!" Logan yells.

"Just leave her alone you fucking bitch." Geordie snarls.

"I see you got some body guards. How much are you paying them to be your friends?"