Chapter 24

Calum's P.O.V
"Come on Michael!" I yell.

"No, I'm not calling her." Michael says with no emotion.

"Then just text her." I plead.

"Why should I?!"

"She needs all of us. Which means you too. Your one of the few people who actually love her and care. We need you to talk to her just once."
Michael looks at his hands and shakes his head. "I can't." He croaks. I sit down next to him on the couch. "Michael it's just two letters and a send button." I say while putting my hand on his shoulder. "It's not as easy as you think. I can't look at her without falling harder. Let alone hear her voice. She obviously doesn't like me that way. I love her and she won't ever love me the way I love her. Talking to her won't make it better." He says laying on the couch which makes his feet go into my lap.
"So your going to just put up your walls and shut her out?"

"Pretty much."

"Mike she does like you." I sigh.

"No she doesn't."

"She told Mali and I."
He sits up with his eyebrows knitted together. "I don't believe you." Michael says. I groan and call my sister. It rings a few times and she answers.
"CALUM!" She yells through the phone and Michael laughs.

"Hey. I need you tell Mike what Am said to you about him."

"Okay."
I hand Michael my phone. "Hey Mali." He says. Michael bites his lip and I can hear a faint mumble from the phone. His face lights up seconds later. "She actually said that?" He asks and I hear a faint yes. Michael's smile gets bigger, if that's even possible. "Thanks Mali." He says and gives me the phone back.
"You should see him right now. He literally is so happy he looks like he's on drugs." I laugh.

"Well I'm glad to help. I've been dying to tell him that she loves him. Anyways I'll talk to you tonight with mum and dad. Bye."

"Alright bye."
I hang up and Michael gets off the couch. "FUCKING YES! SHE LOVES ME!" He screams. Luke and Ashton walk in with confusion on their faces. "What the hell happened?" Luke asks. "Why is Mike so happy? Did he do any drugs?" Ashton asks. I shake my head no as I watch Michael as I think is dancing. "Mali told him that Am loves him." I say. They nod and laugh at Michael. He then stops suddenly.
"I need to call her."

"She's probably in school right now. Text her then she'll be able to text you at lunch or something." Ashton says.

"Good idea. I'll go do that." He says running up the stairs.
********
Amarina's P.O.V
I run away from the boys that are throwing food at me. I'm almost in tears until I go into the girls bathroom. "Ha suck it!" I yell from inside the bathroom. A slight smile appears on my face. Then it fades when I realize that they could go get some girls. So I sit down on the floor and eat my lunch quickly. My phone buzzes as I eat my apple. Four new messages from Mikey.
Mikey: I'm sorry I didn't mean anything I said. I really am sorry please forgive me Am.
Mikey: I miss talking to you. A lot actually.
Mikey: please forgive me so then I can talk to you over Skype later.
Mikey: we have a song to show you. It will only work if we see your face. Please?
Me: I forgive you. I missed talking to you too. I'll Skype you guys later so then you can show me the song ;-)
Mikey: thank you so much. I also have something to tell you later ;). Also I think Luke's corrupting you with the smiley face.
Me: hey noses are cool. Don't be judging.
Mikey: I'm not. Talk later?
Me: talk later.
Best thing that has happened to me today so far. I'm half way done with my lunch when the bathroom door swings open. Well there goes my happiness. I think to myself. I sigh and put my phone in my pocket. The girls lift me off the floor by my ponytail. They push me up against the wall, and two of the girls hold my arms against it. "How about we let everyone know that your emo trash?" She says and pulls out a black marker. The girl writes something on my forehead and cheek. I will bet anything that she put emo and loser on my face. I think.