Chapter 29

Amarina's P.O.V
I wake up with me on top of Michael while his arms are wrapped around me. Michael is still asleep. He looks so peaceful and I don't want to wake him up. However I also want to wake him up and annoy the shit out of him. I try and crawl out of the bunk, but when I go to hop out he wraps me back in his arms. He has a smile on his face now. "You little shit. I know your awake." I say while hitting his chest. He laughs and rubs his eyes. "I didn't want you to leave." He pouts. "Well I want to go talk with the boys. Don't be so greedy Clifford. You can't keep me to yourself. I want to hang out with the boys too."

"Ya, I know. Can you just stay for a bit longer?"

"Depends, what time it is."
He grabs his phone to check the time. "It's 11:34." He sighs. "Okay we need to get up. I also forgot to call my dads yesterday so I need to do that." I say getting out of the bunk. He grumbles and I go grab my phone. I call them and it goes straight to voicemail. I leave a message saying that I'm here safe and to call me when they wake up.
"Hey Ashton." I say when he walks to his bag.

"Hey." He says grabbing his clothes.

"I would give you a hug, but I need to shower first." He laughs.

"Ya that's probably a good idea."
He goes into the bathroom and I grab my clothes from my bag. I go back to the bunk and see Michael back to sleep. I poke his cheek and he grumbles. "Wake up." He doesn't budge. "Michael you need to wake up." I groan as he does the same. "Fine, I'll sleep in my own bunk tonight then." Seconds later he's out of his bunk. "I'm up, I'm up." He says raising his hands in the air. Michael goes to give me a kiss, but I put my finger to his lips. "Brush your teeth then maybe." Once I say that he groans and walks to the bathroom door, and waits for Ashton get out.
I hop into an empty bunk and attempt to get dressed in it. It takes forever to put my shirt on, but I eventually get it on. Once I get my shirt on I try and put my shorts on. Which results with me making the damn bed creek, and I hear laughter outside the curtain. I pull it back and Luke and Calum are there giggling like little kids. "What? Can I not change my clothes?"
"Oh that's what you've been doing?" Luke asks with his face red.

"Yes, you dirty minded people." I say and go put my clothes in my bag.
As I'm there I pull my sweatshirt over my head. Can't risk anything. Ashton is next to me again with wet hair. "Michael just yelled at me to move so then he can kiss you." He laughs. "I told him I wouldn't unless he brushed his teeth. He may be my boyfriend, but morning breath is a no." I say and Ashton laughs. "Why are you wearing a sweatshirt? It's going to be 90 today." He furrows his eyebrows and I just walk away. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth to avoid this conversation. Michael is washing his face as I start brushing my teeth.
A few minutes later I spit and rinse it in the tiny sink. "Do I get to kiss you now?" Michael pouts. I give him a quick peck on the lips and brush my hair. I should have brought bracelets. It would have been easier than a bunch of sweaters. I think to myself as I brush my bird's nest.
I come out of the bathroom and Ashton is standing there arms crossed. "Why are you wearing a sweatshirt when it's going to be really hot out?" He asks and I can tell that he knows why I am. "I'm cold." I say looking at my feet. "Bullshit."
"Language!" Liz yells.
I go to the back of the bus and watch the boys play a game, to avoid conversation.
*******
The bus stops in the carpark. We all get out and it's terribly hot. My sweatshirt isn't helping any either. Ashton has been eyeing me all morning. He's like my dad when I do something wrong. When everyone leaves to get into the venue he pulls me back. "Tell me." He says.
"About what?"
He lifts up my sleeves revealing my scars. Ashton looks me in the eyes. My eyes shift to the floor. "Why?" He whispers kindly. "I-it makes the pain go away." I say pulling my sleeves back down.
"Does Michael know?"