Chapter 4

Amarina's P.O.V

It's finally Friday. The one day that brings joy to my life besides Saturday. I finally get to start my new dance school today after school. I'm so excited to finally dance again. This is all my life revolves around along with my family. I just can't wait any longer.

I'm currently sitting in last hour with five minutes left. I'm smiling so big that I look like I'm on drugs. I can't control it. I just need to leave this place and go dance. I then hear the bell ring. I pick up my stuff and rush out to my locker. I pack up my stuff and zip my bag up. I then rush out to the grass. My parents aren't hear yet so I just sit down. I just keep the smile on my face.

I wait for a few minutes and I see Michael out of the corner of my eye. I look at him with my smile and he gives one back.

"Why are you so happy?"

"It's Friday why wouldn't I be?"

"You have a point... oh the guys and i are spending the night at my place. Like if you wanted to come you can. Not like to be weird but I just thought since we're friends it wouldn't be weird."

"I'm sorry I can't go tonight." I say with a soft expression.

"Why?"

"I have a family thing tonight." I lie.

"Well you can stop by on Saturday because their staying the whole weekend. I can give you my address and number if you want."

"Ok." I say.

He takes out a sheet of paper and a pen. He scribbles some numbers and letters on the page. Once he's done I hear a car honk and see my parents. I take the paper away from his hands and wave goodbye. I then hop in the car and put the paper in my bag.

"Dad did you grab me food and my dance bag?"

"Yes we got your bag and we will give you money for food." Says my dad Alex.

*********************

I'm currently in ballet doing some kind of combination. Ballet isn't the best but it's okay. Once class is over we file out. I have a half hour break so I go over to Macca's across the street.

Once I order I wait for my food. The door opens and I look to see who is there out of curiosity. I then see Luke and I duck my head down. I then hear my order being called and grab it quickly. When I walk out I feel someone grab my arm.

"Amarina?"

"Heyyyy Luke." I say awkwardly.

"What are you doing here? I thought Michael said you were with family."

"I am. I'm just grabbing food. My parents are just in the car waiting." I lie.

"Oh well I hope to see you Saturday. You seem cool... oh and the other guys are in the car if you wanna say hi."

"Okay just don't tell Michael about this because I probably won't say hi or my parents will wonder why I was taking so long."

"Okay well bye."

I then duck my head down and run across the street. I get inside and see all the girls and guys running around trying to get to class. I just go sit at a table and eat my fast food. I watch all the girls eat their salads while I eat fries. They are trying way to hard to look like a professional dancer. I don't really try that hard to look like a dancer. I'd rather eat and be happy than starve.

Once I'm done I go slip into shorts and a t-shirt. After that I put on my hip-hop shoes. They're pretty much just convers. I go to the room and just start stretching. The teacher walks in with a few guys behind her.