Chapter 21

1 week later
Amarina's P.O.V
I lay on my bed after school trying to figure out what to do my poem about. So instead of just trying to figure what to do I procrastinate. I grab my phone and nothing from Michael or the boys. Maybe they're just busy. I think to myself. Seconds later I get a call and it's Aaron. I answer it and bring it to my ear.
"Hello?"

"Hey where are you? You said that you were coming to my game."

"Sorry I lost track of time. I'm coming right now." I say grabbing my sweatshirt.

"You better be. Hey have those nerds talked to you today?"

"Don't call my friends that and no they haven't.... Why?"

"No reason. Just hurry."

"I'm coming god calm down." I say then I hang up.
After I hang up I slip my phone in my pocket and put my sweatshirt over my head. I walk down the stairs and when I reach the bottom I shove my feet inside my shoes. Then I walk out the door shouting at my dad where I'm going. I run yo the school so then I'm there before it starts. If I miss it then Aaron's going to be pissed.
I make it to the feild, but the game has already started. Well this is just great. I think to myself. I walk in front of the bleachers to look for somewhere to sit. Instead all I hear is people calling me a 'loser' or a 'whore'. So I quickly walk away to the side of the bleachers to avoid people. I sit down on the grass and watch the game. They score goals the other team gets pissed, the other team scores they get pissed and so on. I get board so I text Michael.
Me: hey I'm at Aaron's game and I'm board as hell. Please talk to me.
I sit there waiting for an answer. After a while no messages. I check if it sent. It sent. Well what the fuck? I think. Before I know it the game has ended and I stand up to find Aaron as everyone starts to leave. Instead I'm met with Kylee. "What are you doing here? Trying to make friends?" I look down at my feet and stay quiet. "Is the little bitch going to be silent?" One of her friends says pulling on my hair to lift up my head. I see Aaron and I know that he can see me. Kylee looks where my eyes are. She lets out a huff. "Aaron wouldn't take or help you. He has better standards than zit faced losers like you." She says and her friend kicks me in the shin. I let out an 'ow' and she pulls on my hair harder. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I scream. They laugh and she grips my hair harder. "I don't think that's going to happen. Just for speaking out your going to get it worse." The girl says while throwing me onto the ground. I land on my arm and I groan at the pain. Both girls start kicking me and it hurts. As they kick they call out for someone. The next thing I know I get kicked right in the gut and I feel like I'm going to throw up. They start kicking my head really hard so I cover it with my head. Someone keeps repeatedly kicking my gut. They pick me up off the ground and a guy holds my arms back to keep me in place. They punch me in m face and the guy let's me drop to the ground. I put my hand to my nose and there's blood.
"Amarina are you okay?"

"Michael?"

"No Aaron."

"Go away." I cry.

"No. I need to get you home."

"Sure now you wanna help. Now you wanna help me. No." I say getting up shakily.

"Let me take you home."

"I can get home myself." I say as I start walking home.
I run into a garbage can and Aaron grabs my arm. I wiggle it out of his grip. "Leave me alone." I say. "No. I'm taking you home." He says dragging me. "No!" He let's go of my arm. "Fine. Go see if I care." I wipe my eyes and go find the bathroom near the feild. I eventually find it and grab some of the toilet paper and bring it to my nose. Ten pieces of bloddy toilet paper later it stops. I grab my phone and I call for my dad to pick me up. He says he will be there in ten minutes so I walk out of the bathroom.
I wait at the curb for my dad. I try and call Calum. No answer. Then I try Ashton. Still no answer. My dad's car pulls up and I get inside. "Thanks." I mumble. "Amarina what happened to you?!" He asks examining my face. "Some kids were just messing around with me it's fine." I say. "Do I need to call someone's parents?" He asks. "No. Can we just go home?" I ask annoyed. He nods and drives home.
When we get home I run to my room and slam the door shut. As soon as the door closes I slide down to the floor. Minutes later there's a knock on my door. "Amarina?" My dad asks. I sniff in response. "Someone is here to see you." He says. "I don't want to see anyone." I croak. I hear footsteps leave my door. Once I hear the front door shut I crawl onto my bed. My bed feels like the only place where I feel wanted. That it's my gate to my getaway.
Once I feel okay I decide to call Luke. Luke almost always answers a phone call no matter what the number. I click on his contact and let it ring.
"Hello?"

"I knew you would answer!" I practically scream.

"Uh....hi."

"Hey how come you guys aren't talking to me anymore?"

"Well...... you see.....we just have been really busy."

"Oh... Okay."

"Ya....uh...I have to go. Bye."

"Wait how come Michael isn't talking to me?"

"I can't say or he'll punch me. Bye!"
Then he hangs up. Which leaves me alone in my room till dinner is ready.
**********
Michael's P.O.V
"Michael you can't call her. She's going to get hurt if you do." Ashton says. I try and grab my phone back but don't succeed. "He's just bluffing." I say. "No he isn't and if he was then we should still stay away. Especially you." Calum says. I stop trying to grab my phone. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I see how much pain it gives you to see them together. Aaron already knows you like her. Keep talking to her and you and Am will end up hurt." Calum says. I nod and sit down on the counter. "Cal that was the most accurate and smartest thing you've said." Ashton jokes. Calum hits him in the arm and Luke walks in holding his phone.
"What were you doing?" I ask.

"I just talked to Am."

"Your joking right?" Calum asks.

"No. She wondered why we aren't talking to her. I told her that we were busy." He says.
I nod and we all stay quiet. "I hope she's okay." Calum says. "I'm sure she is. Let's go watch a movie or something." Ashton says and we all follow him to the living room.

I'm so so sorry that it's taking me forever to update. I'm almost done with school and it's been really fuckinh crazy and stressful. I still have exams and shit to take and dance recital and it all is just a big ball of stress. I promise that I will try and get to the book sometime this week. I will try very hard to find time to. Just don't give up on me yet. I will be up dating more on my stories once I'm done with school. I promise on my pinky.