Chapter 7

Amarina's P.O.V

       I wake up in my bed with cold air coming through the window. I rub my eyes and sit up. My head hurts from all the crying which caused me to get dehydrated. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I wash my face to wake up a little more. I look into the mirror and see my blood shot eyes. I'm back to being alone. Well I mean I have Ashton but it's not going to be the same at school. So I'm practically alone.

     I walk downstairs and my dads are working so I have a whole house to myself. Which is good so then I can just watch rom coms all day in sweat pants. That's like the dream right now. I go make toast and spread some butter on it. I then go sit on the couch and watch some movie with Adam Sandler. I forget what it's called but I'm laughing my ass off.

                      ***************

      I get up to go get some ice cream out of the freezer for lunch. I look inside and see nothing but frozen pizzas. Dammit I really want to eat ice cream right now. Well I guess this is God's way of telling me to go outside.

       I sigh and go upstairs to make myself look half decent. I brush my hair and teeth as I look in the bathroom mirror. Once I'm done I go put on a different shirt that doesn't have food stains on it. I slip on my all time low shirt and some jeans so then I don't look too homeless. I go downstairs and slip on my thongs (flip flops). Then I walk out the door with my phone, key and money.

                      ***************

      I walk into the servo and walk around to look for some stuff. I grab a small tub of ice cream and a few other food items I found along the way. I walk up to the counter with all the food I had in my arms. I pull out my money and wait for the person to come. Once I see that boy from porta walk to the counter I look down. He rings up my stuff and I give him the money.

"Thanks." I whisper for some reason.

"Hanging out with your friends again?"

"Sadly no. They kinda aren't my freinds right now."

"Well you got any plans for tonight?"

"Well this kinda answers ypur question." I say holding up the plastic bag.

       He giggles and nods at me. I can feel my cheeks start to get red. "Well how about we go see a movie or something. If you want to unless your to busy eating."

"No I'd actually like to go see a movie. It would be nice to get out of my house to do something besides get food."

      He smiles and nods while i give him my address. I walk out with the bag full of food and walk to my house.

                      *****************

Michael's P.O.V

         I'm standing in line with the guys to go see a movie. I'm not sure which one but I don't care. I look outside and see Amarina with Aaron from school. I nudge Calum in the arm.

"Hey Calum." I whisper while pointing to Amarina.

"Mmh." He says while nodding.

"Your not bothered by it?"

"No and why should you. She's not even your friend anymore why do you even care?"

"I don't it's just-"

"Michael you chose your girlfriend over a good friend. So you need to leave her alone since you chose to be with your girlfriend instead of her." Ashton says.

         I look at her and she has a smile on her face. To be honest I didn't think she would come out of her house. She walks through the doors of the cinema and I turn my head when she looks over in my direction.  It didn't work so well because she's right infrount of me.

"Michael I just want to say one thing to you." She takes in a breath. "You are still my best friend and once you figure out I wasn't lying. I will be there to comfort you when you do find put she's cheating."

      She then leaves and goes to stand next to Aaron. The guys are getting the tickets and I catch up to them. They tell me to go get popcorn so I do so. I grab the bucket and the cups as they come towards me. I hand them their cups and we go fill them up. We then walk to where pur film is being held.

                       *************

         It's half way through the movie and Amarina is right infrount of us. What would be the odds that she would be seeing the same film. I turn my focus to the film instead. I keep watching the movie which isn't that great. Well I haven't really been paying attention so I guess that's why. 

        The movie ended and we walk out. The guys stop so I stop with them. They yell for Amarina who turns her head towards us. She talks to Aaron and he goes into the bathroom as she walks towards us. She has a smile on her face as she holds a popcorn bucket. Once she's near us Ashton hugs her along with Calum and Luke.

"So what are you guys up to this weekend?" She asks.

"Well not much really. Probably just going to go back to our houses tomorrow. You got any plans? " Luke says.

"Not really. This was the only thing I had going on."

"Well we could stop by tomorrow or something if you want." Calum says.

"If you really want to. I'm not going to be doing anything."

"Okay well we'll stop by and do something I guess." Ashton says.

"Okay well Aaron has to drop me off or his parents will be upset. So see you tomorrow. Bye Michael."

"Bye." I whisper.

         She walks out with Aaron and me and the guys walk out too. I walk in silence behind them and think to myself. Maybe I should go talk to her tomorrow. It would be the right thing to do.

       We're walking to Ashton's car. At the corner of my eye I see two people in the dark corner on the wall of the cinema. As we walk closer I see a familiar face. Kylee. I stare and watch trying to get a better veiw of the face. Then Ashton walks over and pats my shoulder.

"Mike come on we gotta get you home. You can ask her tomorrow if that's her."

       I nod and we walk to the car.