Chapter 35

Amarina's P.O.V
Logan is walking with me to our next class. He talks about something that has to do with biology. Someone's foot sticks out, but I skip over it. I'm starting to become more alert and cautious. Just for my own safety.

"So i was wondering if you want to go to the movies with me? Like a date."

"Logan I have a boyfriend."

"Oh....um I'm sorry I didn't know."

"It's fine, but we can still go as friends." I smile.

"Sure."
We walk into class and sit in the back. People file in and class starts in a matter of minutes.
********
At lunch Logan talks about the movies we could go see. He mostly wants to go see the cartoon one that I already forgot the name of. I just nod my head without knowing what he's saying. He snaps his fingers in front of my face. I shake out of this and look at him.
"You okay?"

"Ya I'm fine. Usually Michael would text me around this time, but he hasn't today."

"I'm sure he will."
I check my phone again and see no messages. I turn it off and take my plastic bag of pills out. I'm giving zero fucks if people see me take them. As far as they know it could be for a migraine.
"Look it's a little loser couple." Kylee says.

"We aren't a couple." Logan reassures.

"Did I ask you zit face?"

"Leave him alone." I state at her.

"Okay but only if I can do something first."

"Do whatever to me that you want. Just leave Logan alone."

"Okay." She smirks.
Kylee pours chocolate milk on my head. I stay still without making any sounds. She continues to just make me look like shit and to feel like it. Which includes kicking me, punching me, pouring food items on my head, and just calling me gay because that's so terrible if I was. Then she does the most god awful thing ever. She opens my plastic bag and pours my pills into the garbage can. That's the last straw.
"What the hell is wrong with you?! Now I can't take my medication!"

"Good then maybe you'll die quicker." She laughs.

"Are you that awful person?! You don't do that to people! I thought you were a bad person, but your just a terrible fucking person!"
She doesn't say anything to me. Just stands there. I throw away my paper bag away as I go to grab my extra uniform from my locker. I carry it to the locker room for gym. Might as well go early since I have no reason to back to lunch. I only feel bad for Logan who is sitting there alone now. Unless he decides to follow me. Which he doesn't do. So I go alone.
*********
Logan and I are working on a project for english. Which is really stupid. We just have to evaluate a midsummer night's dream. Which was really good, but the project is dumb. I mean we have a week before school is over. Logan is doing the same type of program as me so we only go to 11th year. Some of the other kids are doing 12th and 13th, but it just seems dumb. Unless you really want to do that. Which I don't get it.
At the moment Logan is drawing the characters while I write the paragraphs. I'm getting a Skype call from Michael. I look at Logan to make sure it's okay.
"Hey Mikey."

"Hey Am. Who's that?"

"I'm Logan."

"Hey. So what are you guys doing?" Michael asks.

"Doing a project for english."

"Cool. So when are you coming to stay with us?"

"My dads said that I seem to be doing better so they said in maybe three weeks."

"Ya!"

"Logan you can come over here and talk with us." I laugh at him.
He nods and sits down in a spare chair that I have in here. Logan just looks really awkward at the moment. "Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods and looks up at the screen. "So when are you guys done with this year?" Michael asks. "One week." Logan states. Michael nods and smiles at me.
********
Michael's P.O.V
I smile at Amarina as she laughs at something I said. You have no idea how much I miss her. I want her to finish this and come stay with us so bad. We all miss her and we want her to be safe. Which is why I can't wait until school is over for her. She gets up to go to the bathroom and leaves Logan and I alone.
"Logan I need you to do something for her parents and I."

"What is it?"

"I need you to make sure that she takes her pills when I can't call her. I also need you to keep her safe. I just need you to do this until she comes to see us."

"Okay well right now she's protecting me from people. The pills I can do, but she's been doing fine. She yelled at this girl today for being a bitch to her."
I smile to myself. I'm just so happy that she's finally standing up for herself. She walks back in and sits down and starts talking again. After about thirty minutes we say goodbye and I go back to playing video games with the boys.

I feel so bad for not updating in a week. I just didn't have any ideas. I feel so fucking bad. You have the right to call me an asshole. So I'm sorry.
Just to let you know I'm going to end this soon. So I'm trying to slow everything down. I really am trying to write the rest of this.
Anyways I'm going to try and write faster. I really will. I just feel so sorry. If you know me or see me you have the right to punch me. Sorry. Love you guys xx