Chapter 30

Michael's P.O.V
I wake up to Am not in the bunk. My vision is a bit blurry but it's not bad. I turn my phone on to check the time. 10:45 it reads. I groan and hop out of the bunk. There's laughter coming from the lounge area. I walk into the room and Amarina is talking to Louis. Why is he on our bus? Did we stop someplace? I think to myself. I look out the window and we aren't moving. The driver must have driven us to the next place over night.
"Hey Mikey." Am says all happy.

"Hey."

"Louis and I were just talking about how great you guys were last night."

"Yeah?" I say sitting next to her.

"Yeah." She smiles while lacing our fingers together under the table.

"I need to get back to my bus. See you guys later. Oh bye Amarina." He says leaving.
I almost forgot that she has to leave early tomorrow morning. She said that he flight is at 4 in the morning. Which I understand since she still has school and stuff. I just don't want her to leave. I'd rather her stay where I know she's okay. "Can I ask you a question?" She nods with a smile. I pull back her sleeve to show her scars. "Why?" She just sits there looking at them. I can see faint tears form in her eyes. "Is everything okay?" She doesn't do anything. "I-I don't want to talk about it please. Not today." She says wiping her tears away. I nod and put my arm over her shoulder pulling her closer to me. Amarina wraps her arms around my torso.
"So what are we doing today?"

"We are going to go explore with the boys today. Then at about six we'll go to diner. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect."
Amarina crawls over me to go get dressed. I sit in the same spot not knowing what to do. Luke walks in looking pissy as ever. He's never been a morning person. "You look happy." I laugh as he just snarls at me.
I go and grab my shorts and shirt for today. The bathroom door opens with a click. Amarina walks out with shorts and the same sweatshirt. She doesn't have to wear it anymore. I mean we already know so what's the point? She shoves her stuff in her bag and goes to the fridge. I head into the bathroom and take a shower. Afterwards I get dressed and dry my hair.
When I walk out Amarina is on the phone. "Yes, dad everything is fine.....yes, I know where my passport is......America is great......sure maybe this summer......you did? Dad why did you contact their parents?..... Dad your just going to make things worse. Just please stop. I promise you can bud in if it gets serious..... Okay.....love you too bye." She hangs up and lets out a giant sigh. Amarina looks at me and immediately puts a smile on her face. I can tell it's fake like the rest of her smiles on this trip. "Everything okay?" I ask concerned about what's happening. "Ya." She answers really quick.
******
Amarina's P.O.V
We wander around the city with Liz. She's only there to keep us from getting arrested. Plus we might get lost. The boys find a music store and walk in. Liz and I follow behind them. They go look at Green day and Blink-182 CDs while I look at the bracelets. I find some with the bands I like on then and I end with seven of them. There isn't any new music out right now so I go check out. The man rings up my bracelets and I hand him the money. I take the small blue bag and follow the boys outside.
Everyone decides after we walk a bit more that they're hungry. I'm not starving, but I could eat something I guess. Calum finds a pizza place and we walk in and get seated.
"I'll be right back." I say scurrying to the bathroom.
I find the bathroom in the back of the restaurant. Someone walks out and I squeeze past them. I take off my sweatshirt and tie it around my waste. After I make my hair less frizzy if that's possible. I take the bracelets from the bag and slide them on my left wrist. This way I won't die of a heat stroke. I walk out of the bathroom pulling down my white and yellow striped shirt. I sit down at the table and the boys stop talking.
"What are you guys talking about?"