17

Harrys POV

She walked out. She did. Ive been sitting here for a hour waiting for her to come back, and she never did. I sit here, staring at the wall. If anyone could see me right now they would feel sorry for me. 

I dont know whats happening to me. Why do I even care that she left? Shes nothing to me. I huff laying on my side and I close my eyes.

Im finally out and ready to party. I get ready and head down stairs as the man brings in the beer kegs. I go into the cabinents pulling out a bunch of boose. Now this is the life. Niall comes in giving me a knowing look. "No Im going to throw a party tonight" I snap and I sit back on the couch and  I start to text everyone the information. 

I sit here at the table with my friends and I cant sit here any longer. I get up going out into the crowd of people. I wonder if shes here, if she still showed up even if I was the one to do bad. I walk around and look for her.

Ive walked around the whole house, I cant find her. She isnt here. I sloutch against the wall and Zayn makes his way over. "Whats up bro?" I shrug and I sigh staring down at my drink and I take a sip. The taste stirs in my mouth and its unsettling. "Whats wrong with you? Why are you so down?" I shrug once again and my mind screams it but I dont dare to except it. She isnt here! 

"Lighten up will you Harry" he pats my shoulder and points to a couple of girls by the couch staring right at me. "They are new around here and I told them your the man to go to" I nod and suddenly the idea of sex with hot girls doesnt sound appealing anymore. 

I shrug hus hand off my shoulder "no thanks." I walk away and I start to look around and I spot Eva and I head over to her. "Hey...did um...did....did Sam come with you?" I dont know why I had such a hard time saying that. She shakes her head and I sigh walking off. 

Sams POV

I lay in bed watching the Harry Potter series. I never really paid attention to them. I check my phone and its 10 pm. I sigh and I go to my contacts and I go to Harrys number. I close it to home screen and I shake my head. Im not letting him win this, not this time. He doesnt want me in his life or to even care for him. 

I guess I cant fix Harry the way I thought I could. Im not strong enough or even capable. I never give up on anything, I know I shouldnt give up on him. I just need a break from him. Its whats best right now. Harry can fix himself for all I care. Its not my fault or problem hes like the way he is. 

Hearing a knock at the door I get up. Opening it, I see Louis and he smiles at me walking in. "How are you love?" I shrug "I dont know." I sit on the bed as he sits next to me. "Well I thought we could go out to eat yeah?" I shrug "sure I guess" he frowns. "Cheer up" he starts to tickle me and I scream squirming around. He stops and I laugh getting up. "Fine" I mumble as I head into the bathroom and get ready.

After Im ready we head out the door and in the distance I see him looking right at us. Oh no. I look to Louis as he pays no attention. "Um excuse me Louis one moment" I follow as Harry walks out the door. This isnt going to be good.