9

We drove more than a half an hour and I didnt really know where I was anymore. I hope he isnt going to murder me. I look at him as he drives and I look away when he takes a glance at me.

I wait and he pulls into a wooded cabin type building. I get out when he parks and I watch as a couple goes in. What is this place? I look at Harry as he gets out. We walk inside and goes to the guy at the front desk. "Two for Styles" he says and the man looks at the papers in front of him and he gives us a slight nod and tells the waiter to take us to table 12.

We follow the man up the staircase to the second level taking our seats. I look at Harry giving him a smile. "This is nice" I say and I look through the menu. I find some things I like and decides on one. I set my menu down and I look at Harry as he stares down at his menu.

I smile slightly looking at the details of his facial structure and I travel my eyes down to his arms that are inked all over. Damn. I adjust myself and he looks up at me putting that lip ring between his teeth. Fuck. I look down as the waiter comes over taking our order then walking off.

"So anyways, Louis has been telling me you like me, which I already know...." I nod slowly not looking at him. I distract myself by fidgiting with the salt packets. He sighs "anything you want to talk about?" He asks resting his elbows on the table. I look up at him then down.

"Well, Id like to know if you like me back?" I ask looking at him then down again. I feel my face heat up. He chuckles "wellll yeahhh, who wouldnt like you, your sooo hot" he says sitting back in his chair biting his lip staring at me.

I want to climb over this table and fuck him now. I look down smiling and I look at the people near by and its two guys with some girls. They look familiar, like they go to my school. I shrug it off looking back to Harry.

We stay in silence until our food comes. I wait as he sets the plate down but instead he tumbles over spilling all of it onto my clothes and into my lap. I gasp standing up and the waiter says hes sorry and starts wipping the food off. I push him away adverting my eyes to the laughing boy in front of me. Hes laughing at me. At me. I look at him disgusted and I watch the other two guys behind him laugh and high five Harry.

And now I know, he didnt really want to go on a date with me. He wanted to bring me here to himuliate me, make me look like a fool. I shake my head and tears threaten to spill. How could I be so stupid. I see the one guy take a picture of me. I look to Harrys cup filled with pop. Perfect. I grab it quickly and spill it on his head.

Everyone stares but I could care less. He gasps holding out his arms being soaked. I scoff "I cant believe you Harry, your a fucking dick!!" I yell and I grab my purse as he lets out a scoff. "You shouldnt, I dont fucking like you. You are a ugly bitch!" He yells standing. Great. That just hurt a little. A lot. "You disgust me" I say as I quickly walk down the stairs and out the door.

I dont know what Im going to do now. Maybe I should go into the bathroom and try to wipe this stuff off. I go back inside to see Harry go into the mens room soaked. Good for him. I huff going into the ladies room and I gasp at the mess in the mirror. I grab paper towels wetting them trying to get some food off. Its no use, its all over. I huff putting my hair up into a pony tail.

This is just peachy. I huff watching some girl walk in giving me a look. She sighs going into the stall. I huff and i wash off my arms and the girl comes out, handing me a baggie hoodie. I look down at it then at you. "You dont have t-" she shakes her head. "No, you need it." She smiles, washing her hands and leaving the bathroom.

I sigh going into the stall taking off the romper. Boy is Eva not gonna be happy with me when she sees her clothes a mess. I put the hoodie on and it snugs just below my waist. Ok this will do. I take the romper leaving the bathroom and I tell the waiter to not worry about it and he calls a cab for me.