24

Hearing someone snore lightly next to me, I slowly turn and I see the long haired, tattooed boy. He lays on his stomach, his hair falling over his face.
I sigh and I move the hair as lightly as possible to see all of his face. His plump pink lips are slightly parted. His forehead would crinkle from sleep. In this moment he looks so peaceful, so calm.

I travel my eyes down to his arms. His fingers curled up. I take my finger, tracing the outlines of his tattoos, smiling slightly at the shapes of them.
He moves slightly and I stop quickly, watching as he pushes his face more into the pillow. His hair wild and sticking up everywhere. I sigh and I just stare at him.

After a long while, I get up going out of my room into the kitchen where my mother has the coffee pot running, its noises echoing from the hall.

Making myself a cup, I sit on the couch and I turn on the tv. Flipping through the channels, I stop on Spongebob. This always has been my morning cartoons when I was young.

My phone buzzes, I look at it.
Lou: when do you get back?

I put my head back and then I reply to him.
I might go tomorrow or maybe in a few days. But nit for your birthday :(
I hit send and I look through my notifications.

Seeing my mom walk into the kitchen, she makes herself a cup and joins me on the couch. She sighs heavily "is he still here?" I nod and I keep the mug snug between my hands.

She sips some coffee from her cup and stares at the tv. We stay quiet and I can tell my mom is iritated. Staring out the window as the snow falls, Christmas is in 2 days.

As I lay back on the couch, I see Harry going into the kitchen just with boxer briefs on. Adverting my eyes to the floor, I groan. My mom gets up and goes down the hall. As she does, Harry makes his way into the family room and sits close to me.

I scoot away a little and he pushes back his hair raising his eyebrows. That smirk, I see often, plays at his lips and I gasp looking away.

He scoots really close to me and places his arm around my shoulder. Shivers run up my spine and I bite the inside of my cheek. Looking at him, his face is close to mine. Looking down at his lips, I groan and I look away. His face becomes closer and closer.

Getting up, I run down the hall and towards the bathroom. Running in, as I turn to close the door he pushes it open and bardges in.

He slams the door shut facing me, smirking and showing off his dimples. I back away until my back hits the wall as he approaches me. My heart starts to race and suddenly its hard to breathe.

I put my hand up against his bare chest and I try to keep distance between us. He takes my hand and pushes it away as his body presses against mine. I let out a gasp and my hands start to shake.

"H-Harry" I breathe out and his nose trails against my cheek and his hot breathe fans against my neck. He quickly presses his crotch into me. Pressing me more against the wall. I could feel his erection strained against his boxers.

"You do this to me" he says into my ear and I groan. I cant resist it, I just cant. I look up at him after trying to avoid eye contact. His eyes piercing green and the sexy look spread across his face.

Grabbing his face, I kiss him. It becomes rough and hes griding against me and I cant help the gasps and moans that escape my mouth. He pulls away and lets out a groan. pulling the lip ring between his teeth and my legs become weak.

He tugs me out of the bathroom into my room, closing the door. He steps to me quickly and lifts my shirt over my head. He kisses at my neck and I put my head back.

Sucking at my neck, he starts to rub my center. Gasping for breathe, he pulls down my pants and he backs me up to my bed and pushes me back.

He crawls up the bed and hovers over me and stares at me before kissing at my neck again and sucking at my skin. He pulls away and tugs me to sit up and unclasps my bra throwing it to the floor and taking off my underwear as well. His eyes crawl up and down my body as if I were his pray.

He kisses me a little longer before sitting up and taking off his boxers. His erection now free from his clothing, he goes to his jeans and pulls out a condom. Sliding on the condom, he moves between my legs and positions his tip to my entrance as he slowly slides into me.

My head instantly going back and my hands finding his long hair. As I feel his length in me, I start to feel him thrust.

As he speeds up the pace, I gasp letting out a long moan. His thrusts become harder and I moan out his name.
"Fuck!" He shouts and he grabs my boobs, squeezing them. My mouth falls open when the words slip from his mouth "my little whore."

He grabs my wrists and pins down my arms. I couldnt help but think that was so hot. He leans forward more and grabs the back of my thigh and he starts to pound into me. My body becomes jello and I scream out. Squeezing my eyes shut and spilling out moans here and there.

I could feel it rising in my stomach, Im so close. Before I could stop myself, I whimper "Harry, Im closse" I shake my head and I gasp as he jolts roughly forward causing a scream to come from me. His breathes become rigid and he grabs my waist and continues on to thrust into me roughly.

Gasping, my body tenses and shakes. I whimper "cum for me" he demands and he starts to make grunting noises. He jolts forward again and this time it happens. My back arches and I moan out his name as I come undone, my body relaxing under him. His thrusts become sloppy then he lets out a whimper and falls on me, but not crushing me.

Pulling out and laying next to me, throwing the condom into the trash, he looks at me. He covers us and ragid breathes escape his mouth.

"Thats the best sex Ive had in a looonggg time" he looks to the ceiling and his hair sticks to his face.

Looking to the ceiling, I start to think. Is this ever going to go anywhere? Besides me and him being, whatever we are. I nod to myself, agreeing. Friends with benefits.

Sighing, I get up and I cover myself going to my drawer and I get out a pair of bra and underwear. And I take out leggings and a sweater. "Um" I turn to him, covering myself. "Im going to take a shower." He gets up "I will join you" I shake my head "uh no, I dont think...thats a good idea" "why not?"

I look down, then I look at up at him. "nope" I say popping the p. Going into the bathroom, I take a shower.

•••

The whole day was spent watching movies and talking about random things. I have to make sure to call Louis on his birthday. I cant wait to give him his birthday and Christmas present.

Harry whips up some dinner for us and my mom comes in with her fiance. I really think shes moving too fast on this, I barely know him.

The thing is, she met him while I was at college and didnt plan to tell me until a few weeks before I came. And I never met him until I did, days ago. To only learn that they are engaged and that they have been together for a year.

Thinking about it makes me sick. I think hes more of a creep than a father. I wont ever consider him being my dad. I personally act like he isnt there, its better that way.

He looks at me as he steps in and smiles. "Hello Sam" I look away "Matt" I mumble. They both go into the kitchen, my mom breaks into giggles from something he said and I huff. Harry looks at me and chuckles "you dont like him?" I shake my head and I look to the tv. Can Christmas come any sooner??

AN: holy crap, I didnt realize it would be this long. And this time for the smut, its more detailed and longer. I think Ill do that for now on. But big things will be happening.