22

He comes to me and I try to push him away. "No Harry" I stare down at the ground. "Sam. Please know that Im not like that anymore. I swear to you" he pleads, gripping my arms.

I shake my head "no" I mumble. "I love you" he says again. I squeeze my eyes shut as if the words hurt. "No stop saying that Harry" he shakes his head.

"You know you want to hear this" he lifts my chin, staring into my eyes. I take a deep breathe and I exhale. "Fine" he smiles and wraps his arms around me.

I hug him back, burrying my face into his chest. Pulling away, I go onto tge bed laying down. He sits then lays next to me. I stare at him as he stares at me. I close my eyes drifting to sleep.
--
Waking up alone in the bed, I look around. I check the time on my alarm clock.
6:53 pm

I groan getting up and going out into the kitchen. Seeing Harry cook with my dad, I take a seat on one of the stools.

"I didnt know you could cook" I say looking at Harry. He looks up at me and nods. "Yeah, I learned when I was 16. And always cooking for the guys"
I nod and I look down at my phone, seeing a message.

unkown number:
Hes just using you. Just you wait. He doesnt even love you.

I stare at the words. Id like to not believe the words sprawled out on the screen.

Looking up at Harry, watching him stir stuff in the pot, I look back down at my phone. I hit reply and I hesitat to type.

No he isnt.

I hit send and setting my phone down on the counter.
--
Harry takes my hand as he leads me down the snowy path. We stop under the park gazeebo. Looking around then I meet my eyes to Harrys. He has his hair up in a bun. He looks so adorable, I cant help but smile. He stares at me and a smile slowly forms onto his pink plump lips in that way his dimples show.

"Harryyyyy what are we doing here?" I whine and I pull my hands from him. He chuckles and just stares. "Do you want to spend Christmas together?" he asks staring at me.

I nod and I smile and cant help but giggle. "Your cute" he says grinning. Turning away, I admire the piles of snow building up all over the lawn and it shines as the sun is setting.

"So your staying?" I turn to Harry, seeing him at the railing and I wait for him to answer. He looks at me and nods. Staring down at the ground, I shiver at the thought of the text.

I dont know who that was but I couldnt help think they are right. Pressing my lips together, I turn my back to Harry. He comes by me as I do.

"Is everything ok love?" I try not to smile to his cute nickname for me. Nodding, I sigh and I keep my eyes om the floor. My hands are freezing and my nose is running. He sighs and looks away and stuffs his hands into his coat pocket. He looks at me "can I have this dance?" He holds out his hand to me.

Giggling, I take it and he tugs me into his chest. He puts his other arm around my waiste and we start to slow dance.

He twirls me around and dips me back. He stands me back up and I smile at him. A strand curl is sticking out from his head. We still dance and stare into each others eyes.

Taking this opportunity, I stare at him, i stare at him hard. His lips are soft and plump and his nose and cheeks are a tint of pink. I smile slightly as he does. "What?" He says furrowing his eyebrows as he twirls me. "Nothing" I mumble.

I stare off into space as I think back to the text. My stomach starts to ache. Feeling the burning in my throat. No no no. I push him away as he looks stunned at me. "Whats wrong?" He tries to come close to me as I try to push him away but its too late. I puke all over his boots.

He gasps and then scoffs "WHAT THE FUCK!?" he yells. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" My mouth flys open as the words leave my mouth. "Harry Im sorry" I mumble. He scoffs and stomps off the gazeebo. I follow him with some distance between us.

As we reach my house, I follow him inside as he stomps to the bathroom. Going into my room, I sit and I look down.

Looking at my phone, I see yet another message from the unkown number.

Unkown number:
Yes he is. Just you watch closley love.

Rolling my eyes, I throw my phone to the floor. I shove my coat and shoes off and I sprawl out on my bed.

A bit later, I hear a door slam. I huff and I close my eyes. Hearing noises, I feel the bed sink next to me. Peaking, I see Harry looking down at the floor. "Im sorry" he mumbles and I look at him as he looks at me. "Why did you get so mad?" He shrugs and I sigh.

He lays down next to me and I look at him. We stare at each other as my eyes grow heavy.
--
As I sit up, its dark in the room. Turning on the light, I look for my phone.

When I find it, I turn on the screen.

11:36 pm

How long have I been sleeping?

Going out of the room, I go to the kitchen, seeing my dad watch the tv in the family room. I sigh and I make my way to the guest bedroom. Slowly opening the door, I see no one in the bed and no bags anywhere. What? Looking around, I see no left evidence of him.

I open my messages and see 2 texts from Harry.

Harry♡:
Im sorry I left. Emergency. Ill be back. Sent at 10:22 pm

Go fuck off you dumb bitch
Sent at 11:14 pm

Staring at those words, I knew it was too good to be true. How pathetic could I be? Sinking to the floor, I bring my knees to my chest and I let it all out.