1

(Read at your own risk.)

I hear obnoxious laughing coming from the halls outside the doorway. I grab my phone and turn it on. The brightness killing my eyes.

3:04 am.

I groan and sit up going to the door peaking out into the halls. I see a few girls wobbling around with a few guys, drinks in hand. I roll my eyes closing the door and I go back into bed. I stare at my screen and see a text from Niall.

Niall🍦- You should come to the party!

Sent at 2:00am

I will not be caught going to another party. Last time I went to a party was the second week of my first time in collage. It went tragically wrong. I ended up puking on a guy after I almost had sex with him.

I shake my head at the memory and set my phone down closing my eyes. Within minutes I hear a knock at the door and I hear laughing. I get up and open the door seeing Niall and some of his friends, who I hate so much.

"Heyyyy youuuu!" Niall slurs stumbling forward and I scoff. "Niall, please go back to your dorm or where ever you came from" I try to tug him to the door. He shakes his head standing his ground. "No, come with me. The parttyy iss still going babe" he wraps his arm around my waist. I slip out of his hold. Ok clearly he wont leave so I guess I will fake it. "Ok, um you stand outside while I get ready?" He smiles and nods going out the door with his friends.

I close the door locking it and I smile to myself. Sucker. I shake my head and laugh laying down in my bed.

I wake up hearing pounding on the door. Its morning. I stretch and I open the door and its Eva. My roommate. She looks like shit and smells like shit. "Woah" I fan the air by my face and she groans going into her bed covering herself.

Shes one of those people who could care less about anything. Including guys fucking her. Probably the only reason she goes to parties.

I shrug and close the door and I get dressed in shorts and a tank with converse. I fix my hair and brush my teeth putting makeup on, grabbing my bag. I check the time and realize I got up a little early. Its around 6 am and class doesnt start till 8.

Well I got a hour to kill. I walk out of the building and into the spring air. Spring break is around the corner and I plan on going down to Florida like everyone else.

I go to my car and get in. Its a light blue beetle voltsewaggin. Its not much but I got it for my 17th birthday. I start it and drive off campus and to the little coffee shop around the corner. They make it just like Starbucks.

I park and get out and go in and order. I find myself a seat and pull out my assignment due tomorrow. I get up grabbing my drink once I hear its called. I watch as some girl walks in arm and arm with this tall guy. I stare at all the little inkings on his arms and move my eyes to his face. He removes the sunglasses as his curly hair falls to his face. He has no piercings but I could imagine him with one.

He looks toward me and I look away as I walk straight into a table. The blonde hes with gives me a weird look as they walk up to the counter.

I sit in my seat feeling really stupid for humilating myself. They take a seat a few tables away and I turn away. I finish my assignment in less than 10 minutes. It wasnt really that hard.

I feel eyes on me and I look back seeing the curly haired guy watch me. I keep eye contact with him until he looks away. I grab papers shoving them into my bag and grab my coffee and walk out.

I go to my car getting in and going to campus. I pull up to the buidling where some of my classes take place. Getting out I see Niall hanging around some of those douchebags he calls friends.

Im in no mood to deal with him right now. I make sure to walk where he doesnt see me and go in going to my class.

Its like my 4th month here as a Freshman. Im not all so use to it. But Im trying. I go and sit in my usual spot and watch as the teacher comes in. He looks deprived of sleep.

As he begins his lesson I zone out thinking about that guy back in the coffee shop. His mysterious eyes pop into my mind.

When the bell rings I jump out of my seat gathering my things. I walk out and go to my next class all the way on the other side of the building. I dont really stay for this class because I always finish the assignments.

I go in and turn in my papers and get the next assignment from the bin. I turn and bump into someone going out the door. Stupid me never pays attention where Im going. I look up and my mouth opens then closes. Its him.

He looks at me emotionless. "Sorry" I apologize and continue to walk. I look back at him and still see him watching me down the halls. What is with him?

I shake my head and go to my car and get in. I dont have another class until around 4. So I always have spare time.

I drive back to my dorm building getting out and I hear someone clear their throat. "Hey Sam" I turn and see Niall. I smile and wave. "Please dont ever come to my dorm room drunk ever. Again or I might have to kill you" I smile innocently as he smiles and shakes his head. We both head into the building and into my dorm.