5

My head is pounding. I sit up and look around. The room doesnt look familiar to me. I look down at myself realizing Im onlin in my bra, nothing else. Oh shit. Was I raped? I look next to me and see a guy. Um oh, he looks familiar, whats his nameM

Liam? No no....um Luke? No...Louis? Yeah thats it. I hold my head and groan getting up. I put back on my clothes and see louis naked as well as he tosses in his sleep. So we fucked. I dont remember a single thing. I try to think back to last night as I stuff my foot in my shoe. The last thing I remembered was talking to Louis then I dont know. Am I in his house? I dont even know.

I go out the door and see the hallway. No, Im still at the frat house. Why did I even come here? Oh thats right because Harry wanted to get in my pants. I scoff at the thought and go down stairs and bump into the person I did not wanna see.

"Oh its you" I say crossing my arms. He nods looking like he could give less a fuck than I sure can. "You only wanted me here so you can get in my pants" I look up at him waoting for the answer. He nods and i scoff loudly. "Your disgusting" I push past him and go out the door.

I dont even know why I think he would ever like me. Why do I even like him? Niall worned me about him, but of course I dont fucking listen.

I get into my car and drive back to campus and I take a long shower thinking about what went down. Even if I hate him now I feel wrong to do so.

I dont know why I cant get it in my head that he will never like me. I shake my head and step out of the shower getting dressed in shorts amd a tank top. I fix my hair and grab my car keys going out the door. I go to the coffee shop getting my regular. My phone rings and its my mom. "Hello?" I answer. "Hey sweetheart, I hope its ok if I stop over" I sigh. "Yeah I guess" "ok be there in 10" I hang up and make my way back to my dorm.

When I get to my dorm I wait for my mom. I hear a knock and I open it. Its not my mom. Its Harry. I groan and roll my eyes. "What do you want?" he shrugs and walks in without asking. "Im bored" he sit on my bed. "Harry no, my moms coming" he grins at me like he got an idea.

I stare at him with my hands on my hips and I hear a knock on the door. This isnt gonna be good. I answer the door and my mom smiles brightly at me. She hugs me tightly and her eyes immediatly goes to Harry. "Who are you?" she asks stepping toward him. "Hes-" Harry interrupts me "Im Harry Styles" he states getting up shaking my moms hand.

"Im Sams friend" she smiles slightly and looks at me then him. "Its ok I was just leaving" Harry says going out the door looking at me one last time.

I shake my head and sit on my bed. "Hes not teaching you bad stuff, is he?" I shake my head and she takes a seat herself. "You like him dont you?" I nod not meeting her gaze.

"Well dont because he isnt good for you Sam" I shake my head and just let my mom blab her mouth off to me.