Peak 15

(When the squad gets inside, they find a bunch of geth troopers and juggernauts waiting for them in the garage)

(On the balconies they find a bunch of krogan warriors waiting for them as well)

(Shepard, Wrex, Jenkins, and Ashley lead the charge and launch a full on frontal assault against the enemies on the ground)

(Kaidan, Liara, and Tali mainly focus on providing support for everyone)

(Thorne and Garrus provide sniper support to try and take out the more distant enemies)

(Using teamwork, the squad wipes out the geth in the building's garage)

(When they walk through a door, they find a couple of turrets facing the wrong way)

Liara: Why are these turrets facing the wrong way?

Garrus: They must want to keep their people in as much as they want to keep others out

Thorne: As long as they're not shooting at us

Shepard: Keep your eyes peeled. The geth could be everywhere

(The squad all squeezes into an elevator, and they go up. In a tunnel, they find a couple of geth troopers, but they easily take them out)

Wrex: That was easy

Jenkins: Underwhelming is more like it

Ashley: There's probably more to come

Kaidan: Like the ones over there

Tali: Get them!

(A couple of geth troopers try to get the drop on the squad, only to catch a storm of bullets)

Garrus: Wind? Animals?

Shepard: This place is in bad shape

Thorne: Wait... What the fuck?

(Thorne looks through a window and sees a rachni worker spying on him)

Ashley: What are these things?

Kaidan: I'm not sure I wanna find out

Jenkins: I've got a bad feeling about this...

Wrex: I'll get it

Liara: No Wrex, wait!

(Wrex blasts the rachni soldier through the glass with his shotgun)

Tali: Behind you!

(A small swarm of rachni soldiers move in and try to attack the squad, but they get back to back and fight them off)

Thorne: Liara. Do you have any ideas on what these things could be?

Liara: Xenobiology is not in my field. Maybe there's someone in the lab who knows

(At the end of the tunnel is another elevator, so everyone squeezes in and goes up higher)

(As soon as everyone steps out into the hallway from the elevator, they find a bunch of rachni soldiers running towards them, so they get into a firing squad formation and shoot them dead)

Garrus: This is a backup power system, Commander

Kaidan: This must be for the station's mainframe

Liara: The damage is not extensive. It can be repaired

Thorne: Tali. You're the most experienced with technology out of all of us. Do you think you could get this working?