27 Wormo's Mama

Your scream sounded throughout the apartment. 

"Oh my fucking god what is that?!" You had quickly scrambled on the couch, yelping again as the mutant inched toward you. You watched it in shock. It looked like a giant worm, except it had human features.

Toji entered from the hallway, raising a brow at your panicked state.  At the same time, Megumi ran from his room, watching you panic at the sight of his first babysitter.

"What the hell is that?! Get it! Ew ew ew it's gonna touch me!" You were backed into the very back of the couch, the worm thing poking it's head up. "Toji fucking-get it!" You screamed, climbing on the edge of the furnurture as it lifted it's body on the cushion.

He couldn't help but be ammused.

You watched with disgust as Toji picked the worm up. It happily wrapped around him, nuzzling its face in his chest. Your jaw dropped. "What the fuck. Is that a pet?!"

Megumi ran over, standing on the couch next to you, "Its okay, wormo is nice."

"Wormo?!"  You questioned, horrified.

"It's a curse I tamed for weapon storage." Toji explained.

"That is so gross. So gross. Couldn't you have picked a cuter one or something?" You shivered.

"C'mon now, it ain't that bad." Toji lifted it from his body, placing it around your shoulders.

"Toji don't you dare-!" You squealed as it wrapped it's bottom portion around your waist, settling its head on your shoulder. You tensed as it made a warbling sound.

"Mamamamama."

Toji threw his head back in a loud laugh while your jaw, again, dropped. The audacity of these people-er, worms.

"You can pet Wormo."  Megumi demonstrated, petting its tail. 

"I think...I'll pass..." You said, pale as a ghost.  "Please take it off..."

Megumi shrugged, sliding it away from you and sitting on the floor with it draped over his lap.

You coughed awkwardly, "Sorry for the potty mouth Gumi."

"It's okay.  I'm hungry though."

You cleared your throat, "Lets go out, we're out of groceries."

"How's your pancakes Gumi?"  You nudged him.

He nodded happily, "Good."

"Is there something you want to do today?"

"Can we go to the zoo?"

"Mhm!"

"Here's the map that we follow," You handed Megumi the map, "and first are the otters."

He smiled slightly, leading the way for you and Toji.

While Megumi was enamored with the swimming otters, you glanced at Toji, "Hey."

"Hm?"

"Would you teach at Jujutsu High?"

He snapped his head over in shock, "Eh?"

"Seems up your alley."  You shrugged.

"Really?  Teaching?"  He questioned dryly. 

"Its not like it'd be algebra.  Like fighting and stuff.  You're teaching me well."

"You're not a brat."  He grumbled.