26 Meeting

"Gumi, what are we going to do once we get there?" You questioned, looking into the rear view mirror.

"Stay close to you and dad." Megumi replied boredly. He'd repeated this an inumberal amount of times since this morning.

"Toji?"

"I know." His motto for the day was, absolutely do not start anything.

A woman stood at the entrance, hands folded in front of her and head down. Gojo was there as well, leaning against the gate.

A nod to each other was the only gesture sent. Megumis hand tightly grasped in yours, you both followed behind Toji and Gojo. You were led into a plain room, three men sitting on the floor around a table.

Gojo sat at the other empty end of the table, the three of you sitting on the side.

"We are here to discuss wether Fushiguro Megumi shall become a Zenin or stay with Fushiguro Toji. Gojo Satoru is also here to defend Megumi staying with his father." Ogi began.

"Why is there a woman here?"

Your anxiety instantly turned to anger. And your spiking cursed energy showed that.

"She cares for Megumi, it's only right she have say in the decision." Gojo spoke. "Now lets not waste anymore time, I can't stand being around you old fools. The agreement was only verbal, holding no weight. Especially for you people."

"An agreement is an agreement, contract or not.  Not only that, with Tojis condition and a woman ignorant to jujutsu, the ten shadows technique would best in our hands.  We are the only ones who can develop it to it's fullest." Jinichi spoke.

"Who's to say the killer won't raise offspring to pursue the same?  It would be dangerous to leave the technique in such hands."  Naobito. added.

Megumi leaned against your side, you placed your hand on his head, holding him close.

"I'll be retiring from being a sorcerer killer, but I don't mind having three more hits on my list before I do." Toji growled.

Naobitos eyes narrowed, "Going from selling your son to defending him? You really are a man with no backbone, Toji."

"And you're a family with no morals, and no idea on how to raise a child. He will not be going with you." You glared.

"A stupid woman cannot grow a technique-"

"Megumi is not a technique for you to use."  You spat.

"Don't cut me off, woman."

"Then don't spout nonsense."

"Shut it." Ogi interrupted.

Naobito gave a nasty grin. "Having a woman defend you, how did one like you manage to live so long?"  He snarled toward Toji.

"Enough with the petty insults. Not only do we have your word Toji," Ogi's gaze moved toward you, "The money has already been sent to your account, as of this morning. Perhaps if you're feeling generous, you might share it with Toji. With that payment, you may take your leave and leave Megumi here."

Your eyes narrowed, fingers twitching, "Money is easily transferable. You can have it back, today. Megumi will not be staying here, ever. He will never have to step foot here. Perhaps if I'm feeling generous-"

Gojo was quick to cut off your threat,
"You'll get your money back by tonight. I've already boughten Megumi." Gojo flashed his phone, showing a large payment from his account to yours. As of last night. "You have no more power in this situation."