30 Deal

You blinked the blurriness away, rubbing your eye with your palm. You could smell breakfast cooking, making your stomach grumble. You winced as you leaned up, hand on your back, "God damn..."  Not only was that sore, so were your legs.  Sneaking into the bathroom you ensured there were no marks, easily sighted ones anyway.  Thankfully Toji isn't that dumb.

With a sigh of relief you made your way to the kitchen, wrapping your arms around his bare waist and peeking around his arm.

"Morning sweetheart."

Before you could think you blurted, "This is domestic."

Toji only smirked softly.

Yaga was at the entrance when you pulled up, Megumi and a...panda?  Beside him. 

Is it some kind of magic puppet?  Why the hell is its mouth moving?

"Apologies, they just had to leave for an urgent mission." 

"It's alright."  You smiled, opening your arms for Megumi to jump into, which he happily did.  "You have fun?"

"Mhm."

He would tell you more later unprovoked, no doubt.

"Well that's good, did you behave?"  You somewhat directed the question to Yaga, who nodded slightly.

"Mhm."

"Thank you Yaga, tell the boys I said so too."  You had tried ignoring the somewhat awkward air around, but still you added, "Toji and I appreciate it."

You answered your mothers phone call with a silent sigh. "Hello?"

"Y/n hun, I wanted to call to make sure you didn't forget about today." 

You glanced at the date, running through birthdays in your mind.  "What's today?"

"The family reunion!"  Your face dropped, head shooting up to Toji who gave you a confused look.

Did he do something?  Nothing bad last time he checked...

"Uhh, today?  Isn't that later?"  You questioned hurriedly, scattering around to find the card.

"No, it's definitely today.  Good thing I called!"

Indeed, the card proved it was today. 

"I must have read the date wrong..."

"You'd better hurry up and get ready!  I have to go, see you there!"

You ended the call with a groan. 

Both the boys looked over.  "Whats up?"  Toji questioned.

"The family reunion is today." 

"Oh, so I get to see that momma of yours again?"  He teased.

"Megumi sweetie, have your dogs go dig a hole for your father."

"Okay."

Tojis jaw dropped, stopping Megumi from making the hand motion, "Damn.  That easy huh?"  Megumi shrugged with a small smile. 

"Who said you're going anyways?"  You huffed, going through drawers to find something decent to wear.

"Can I come?"  Megumi asked sweetly.

"You can go wherever you want Gumi."  You replied in the same tone.

"I'm definitely going."  Toji decided.  "You don't want your momma asking where I am, do ya?"

You thought for a second, realizing it may actually be more annoying to be pestered about his absence.  Not that anyone knew you were together-wait.