18

                               As I looked around the room my teeth sink into my bottom lip as I released a shaky breath through my nostrils. I'm all packed up after me and Kaleb's fight last night I decided that living on campus was not the right choice for me. Gwen and Bri both told me not to be upset over Kaleb, they tried coax me into going out and partying with them. But I didn't have it in me to get dressed up and go anywhere.

So I laid in bed all night but I didn't shred a tear cause what brewed inside of me wasn't sadness but anger, I couldn't help it. I wasn't pissed at Kaleb I was pissed at myself Kaleb changed so much in ways I didn't even realize during the last twelve months that I didn't even see the red flags. An anonymous number texted me late last night after Kaleb left they didn't say much but photos were sent. They were of Kaleb, he went out with Nick, Dominic and Jake and a handful of girls I knew by face not by name. He looked like he was having the time of his life. My anonymous ally was watching him, the entire night even when he and the guys stumbled out of the club and climbed into a shuttle van...

With the magnitude of information then  having to be here and not in the comfort of my actual home with my brothers was quickly proving to be too much.

                        It didn't help that the rumors about me were growing even worse I was the hot topic. The girl that bounced from Nicholas Lombardi the hot headed rich boy to Dylan Peters a star athlete. Then to Corey Hendrix the heart throb on the verge of becoming a pro fighter then Kaleb Amato the strong and silent one that seemed to have connections all over DyverCity.

I never dated Bradon but the rumors were saying that I definitely was.

I was the gold digging, shallow whore that went for the good looking guys with bright futures... If it were true, I wouldn't care but the facts of the matter was something seriously wrong with me. That the guys I seemed to attract were the ones with deep psychological issues.

And once I had sex with them it was if they completely went haywire. 

As I rolled one of my suitcases to the door a sudden knock caused me to freeze. Staring at the wooden door I silently wished for a peek hole while trying to think of who it could be. Bradon was with my brothers and Gwen was out with some girls from our dorm on a shopping spree. The only person it could be is Michael to help me with my baggage. Swiftly I pulled open the door, and immediately froze as if time came to a stop. My heart thumped in my chest and as the memory flashed at the back of my eyes, a chill crawled down my spine.

" Hey beautiful" a familiar lazy grin stretched up one side of his handsome face as his strikingly beautiful light green eyes contrasted against his caramel skin.

Corey.. Corey Hendrix.

Hastily I grabbed ahold of the door, slamming it against his fingers with a painful crack.