Chapter 24.) Love Me Right

It was May the 3rd. Things as far as the wedding was coming together as well as Lucky's recovery progress. The pair had been on a total of 7 other dates after their heartfelt discussion in Zora's room and Lucky intended to keep the momentum going but after the good news he received after his PT session, Ava had other things in mind.

They had a pregnancy scare last week and that was all Ava needed to get on birth control. Lucky wasn't that upset since she was taking the pills but he knew that they would still have to be careful but Ava seemed to like living on the edge. The pair was supposed to be preparing dinner for their in-home date but Ava had other stuff on her mind after enjoying two glasses of red wine.

Lucky was trying to avoid her and her shenanigans at all costs, so they could focus on the food but once Ava followed him into the living room, things escalated from an innocent kiss to Ava taking a trip below. Lucky attempted to stop her but wouldn't lie and say he tried hard enough when he knew he hadn't. The second she began rubbing his inner thigh, Lucky's legs parted like the Red Sea.

With her manicured, coffin-shaped nails grazing his abdomen, her other hand stroking and massaging parts of him that couldn't fit in her mouth, Ava's head gracefully moved up and down. Lucky's body melted into the couch cushion as he stared at her through low lids. He had his bottom lip tucked between his teeth as he held her hair up with one hand.

He was certain that Ava had been showing out lately because she was aware that he would be disappearing soon but Lord knows, he never expected her to get on demon time when it came to giving him head. He was far from pressed for it and made it clear multiple times that that was something he could do without for traumatic reasons, but the way she handled him, seemed to strip the memories from his mind.

Lucky's chest rose and lowered in shallow breaths as he fell into a trance with the movements of her head and the vibrations from her moans sending him over the edge.

"Ava... baby..." he sucked in a breath and tilted his head back, "babygirl."

Those words and his groaning only encouraged her. Removing his oozing, throbbing length from her mouth, she traced her tongue down the veins of his dick. Lucky's pre-cum stuck to her tongue and mixed with her saliva as she made her way to the tip and locked her mouth around.

Lucky's body stilled, "babygirl... you ain't ready for dat."

Deciding to test that, Ava flicked her tongue over the slit and Lucky groaned as he slouched. Smirking, Ava repeated the gesture before taking half of him into her mouth.

"Ava," he grunted, staring at her.

Holding his warning gaze, she smirked at him.

Fuck, Lucky thought.

"Nah, move yo' hand," he asserted, gripping her hair as he fucked her into submission.

Experiencing more sensations than she could have ever imagined, Ava clawed at the armrest and tried to push Lucky's hand away again but failed miserably.

"Ava, move your fuckin' hand," he spoke with each thrust.

"Rams... I'm sorryyyy!" She whined, losing the arch in her back as he furiously rubbed her clit. 

"Nah," he coolly said as he pulled her up.

Laying back, Lucky locked his foot around her leg and gripped her face as he fingered her relentlessly.