006. VIRGIN BLOOD

Sam is asleep in the kitchen with his head on the table. Libby is standing by him and lightly going through his hair, helping him stay asleep. Ophelia is sitting next to him and quietly eating her cereal.

Dean walks in, seeing the scene, and he pours himself some coffee. Dean grabs a bowl and slams it on the table making Sam jolt awake and Dean sits down.

Libby glares at Dean and smacks him on the head.

"Ah-- ow." Dean mutters, putting his hand where she hit him.

"Jerk." Libby mutters, still glaring at him.

"Wh--" Dean looks at Sam, expecting him to do something, but Sam is still looking around confused as he wakes up some more. He looks at Ophelia who grinning.

"Hey." Dean greets his brother.

"Hey." Sam mumbles, rubbing his face.

"You okay?" Dean asks.

"Yeah... uh, yeah. Just, uh... resting my head for a second. Um, how's Kevin? He, uh-- he find anything?" Sam asks. Libby stands next to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Uh, Jack. On about four days no sleep. He looks worse than you." Dean says.

"Huh." Sam tries to let out a fake laugh through his yawn. "What about Crowley? Um, do you think he might be lying about the whole, uh, "Metatron's spell being irreversible" thing?"

"Oh, Crowley lie?" Dean rhetorically asks. "I do know one thing. Next time that junkie's jonesing for a hit of blood, we got leverage."

Sam still appears half asleep and he lets out a loud yawn.

"Seriously, you want a pillow?" Dean asks.

"No, I'm fine." Sam says.

"You're sick." Dean says.

"I'm not sick. I'm just, um... I feel like my battery can't recharge." Sam says.

"We can go watch a movie." Libby offers. That helps her fall asleep and she knows Sam might need some more.

Before Sam can answer, Dean's phone rings and he answers it.

"Hello?" "Sheriff Mills. Hang on. Sam's here, too." Dean puts the phone on speaker.

"Oh, we're just chopped liver." Ophelia mumbles.

"Hey, Jody." Sam greets.

"Hey, Sam. Uh... I got a bit of an oddball to pitch your direction." Jody says.

"Shoot." Dean says.

"A small town I cover outside of Sioux Falls -- only crime to speak of being the occasional cow tipping. Then last week... four people go missing." Jody says.

"All right, so, what makes you think this is our kind of weird?" Dean asks.

"I've got a witness who says he saw someone lift an S.U.V. to nab a girl last night." Jody informs.

+++

Jody and the girls are at the church while the brothers had gone to the church since it was the one thing the victims had in common.

"Hey." Sam greets.

"How was church?" Jody asks. Sam looks over at the girls, seeing Ophelia reading a book and Libby watching a movie with headphones on.

"Well, it turned into confessional. Apparently, two of our vics, Honor and Pastor Fred, did the dirty." Sam informs.

"Oh, well. They're not the only ones. Barb Blanton, our missing bride to be." Jody says.