015. ALEX/ANNIE

Dean pulls the Impala up next to Jody's police cruise. It's raining outside as the four get out to greet the woman.

"You four are a sight." Jody says.

"Jody. How's the shoulder?" Sam asks.

"Eh, only aches when it rains. How you boys and girls been?" Jody asks.

"Peachy." Dean says.

"Touch and go." Sam says.

"Living the life." Ophelia sarcastically smiles.

"They don't keep me in the loop of every single detail, so I'm a lot better than them." Libby states.

"I know the feeling." Jody says.

"So, what you got for us?" Dean asks. Jody opens the trunk of her car and a dead vamp lays in it, his head next to him. Sam looks around to make sure there's nobody around and he leans down, pressing his finger to the gum, a fang extracting.

"Yeah, uh, that's a vamp, all right." Sam says.

"You just touch other people's teeth?" Libby grimaces in disgust.

"I don't know, Sammy. Looks like Jody might not need our help anymore." Dean says.

"Oh, they grow up too fast." Sam says.

"Don't they?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, joke all you want. There's more where this came from." Jody says.

"More?" Dean asks.

"My men brought in a runaway last night. There's no I.D. on her -- nothing on her, actually, except for a bus ticket out of Nebraska. Total Jane Doe. She won't even give me her name. Girl's basically feral. She's got zero manners, didn't even thank me for saving her."

"You sure you don't just have a female version of dad?" Ophelia asks.

"Very funny." Dean says, lightly shoving her head.

"What? I'm wrong?" She asks.

"Anyhow," Jody interrupts, smiling in amusement at the father and daughter's banter. "This thing went to plenty of trouble to get at her. And it hear him tell it, the "others" will want her at least as bad as he did."

"Sounds like a nest." Sam says.

"Yeah." Dean agrees.

"Nest? I'm guessing that's not half as cute and cozy as it sounds." Jody says.

"Oh, I'm afraid not." Dean says.

"Maybe if you were the vampire." Ophelia offers, shrugging.

+++

Jody and the boys walk out of the jail room where the runaway is.

"Annie Jones. Reported abducted outside of Kenosha in '06. Raised by an elderly grandparent. No living kin. You think the vamps are the ones who took her?" Jody asks.

"Eight years is a long time for a human to live with vampires without getting killed or turned." Dean says.

"You're the experts, but there was something... familiar about the way this vamp talked to her." Jody says.

"Jody's right. And she had scars on her neck, feeding scars. Uh... they're layered, as if they'd been built on for years." Sam says.

"So she's a blood slave. We've seen it before -- vampires keeping people as pets, human feedbags. Sometimes these slaves..." Dean trails off.

"Stay loyal to their captors." Sam says.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"Right." Sam says.