010. GARTH'S A WEREWOLF

Ophelia and Libby are in the car as Sam goes into the hospital to see Garth who was talked about on the police scanner. After a little while, Sam gets back in the car, letting out a heavy sigh.

"What's got you all angsty?" Ophelia asks.

"Um... your dad's here." Sam informs. Ophelia looks at him before she glances around outside, managing to catch her dad walking in the building.

"Oh." She says.

"You okay?" Sam asks.

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, no, um... good." Ophelia says and Sam gives her a look. "I've been better, but I'm not really sure what emotion I'm currently feeling so I have nothing to talk about."

"You wanna go talk to him?" Sam asks.

"No." She shakes her head. "We can, uh... we can go." She says.

"Okay." Sam mumbles.

+++

Sam and Dean walk out of Garth and his wife's apartment, going to Sam's car.

"Sam, they're not gonna wanna come with me." Dean says.

"Well, they're gonna have to. I can't exactly leave them in a car outside of the police station. It is still a crime to leave your child in the car." Sam says.

"They're double digits, man. They can handle sitting in a car." Dean says.

Sam rolls his eyes and opens the passenger door and the back door.

"Come on, you two. You're gonna go with Dean to hang out with Garth and his werewolf wife and her werewolf family." Sam says.

"What?" The girls ask.

"Garth is a werewolf." Dean states.

"What?" The girls repeat in shock.

"Yeah." Dean mutters.

"You two are gonna go with Dean. I'm gonna go talk to the cops and stuff." Sam says.

"Okay, hang on. You want me to go hang out were with werewolves?" Ophelia asks. "No, forget that. You want me to go with my dad?"

"Oh, wow. Feeling the love." Dean sarcastically says.

"I'm sorry. Which one of us left?" Ophelia fires back. Dean awkwardly avoids eye contact.

"Look, just go with him. You guys love Garth." Sam says.

Ophelia rolls her eyes and she storms over to the Impala, angrily getting in the backseat.

"Thanks, Sammy. Gonna be a fun day." Dean says sarcastically.

"Libby will keep you sane." Sam says. They both look to the ten year old who kindly smiles at them.

+++

The three get to Garth's in-laws' place. They get out and go to the trunk, Dean getting silver bullets in his gun as he's on the phone with Sam.

"You there?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, just pulled up. Nothing too sketchy yet." Dean says.

"That's a good thing, right?" Sam asks.

"Not betting on it." Dean says.

"Or are we just that jaded? I mean, maybe Garth's right." Sam says.

"Well, ain't you a glass half full. Any luck with the cops?" Dean asks.

"Uh, sheriff should be rolling up any second. Be careful."

"Yeah." They hang up, Dean and the girls heading for the house. They hear singing inside and stop behind the large bush. The singing stops a guy instructs the others what to fix before the singing resumes.