☏ - 014

"well, well, well," the blonde towered over the scared silver haired male. "shit," he cursed under his breath. he had snuck by minhyung and his group of friends as he enetered the school. just as he arrived at his locker and thought that he was safe, minhyung and two of his friends graced him with their presence.

   the older shoved donghyuck by the shoulder, his back coming in contact with the locker beind him. the sound was loud and clear throughout the hallway. many people stopped what they were doing and watched the scene unfold infront of them without doing a thing, even though they knew that it was wrong.

   "please, stop," donghyuck begged, eyes watering in the process. minhyung's eyes showed a flash of sympathy before his infamous smirk appeared. "awww, is donghyuck-ie going to cry?" he mocked.

   the shorter bit his lip to keep from crying, shaking his head in response to minhyung. he watched the older looking at his features carefully. his gaze flickered to his lips before minhyung cleared his throat and stood up straight.

   "be ready for dodge ball in gym later," he said before walking away, jeno and jaemin following him from behind.

-----

47 minutes before i missed today's update :O

✎ ---- dreaminghyuck⤾