☏ - 048

donghyuck sighed, placing the phone on the retriever. he looked up at minhyung's naked figure which loomed at the bathroom doorway. the blonde dried his hair with a towel, unaware of the way donghyuck stared up and down at him in hunger.

   "what did jaem say?" minhyung asked, picking his round specs off the bathroom counter and sliding them on before turning towards donghyuck. the sun kissed male hummed, now obviously checking out his boyfriend. "oh, nothing much. just that the wedding is canceled and that we should stay here and fuck for another round."

   minhyung leaned over donghyuck with a smile, kissing his nose, and still having the audacity to not put any clothes on. "okay, but what did he really say?" donghyuck groaned, when minhyung pulled away, walking back into the bathroom. the younger took it upon him self to get out of bed and follow after the man that knew he was needy and chose to ignore it. the covers slipped off his also naked self, sending chills over his body.

   he entered the bathroom where minhyung was shaving and sat on the counter directly next to the canadian. he felt satisfaction when minhyung raked his eyes over him but held back the smile. "okay, so maybe i lied," he shrugged. "what he really said," he pulled minhyung's arm and parted his thighs until minhyung was standing in between his open legs, "is that i'll take two times less the amount of time to get ready if you just fuck me in the damn shower already."

   "tempting," minhyung smirked, opening the cabinet above donghyuck's head and placing his razor on the shelf. just by the tone of voice, donghyuck already knew the older was getting aroused. "the only fault in your plan is that i've just taken a shower, hyuck. i don't need to take another one when i'm already clean."

   mid sentence, minhyung had begun stroking donghyuck's thigh. each time he got closer to donghyuck's aching crotch. he wasn't about to let minhyung get away with it so easily. "let me help you get dirty then," he whined.

   "don't be childish hyuck, we're not sixteen anymore. adults have their priorities straight, it's time we start getting things done," minhyung said. donghyuck knew he was being teased, and it wasn't helping the pain between his legs go away. "i'll get your priorities straight, alright," donghyuck mumbled.

   in one swift motion, donghyuck slipped off the counter and fell to his knees in front of his boyfriend. "hyuck what are yo— fucking hell," he groaned, throwing his head back, hand reaching for the back of donghyuck's head to dig his fingers into his hair.

   donghyuck made sure to tease the tip with his tongue before engulfing the entire length in one go. the head reach the back of his throat causing him to gag. minhyung let out quiet, airy moans, quickly hardening in donghyuck mouth.

   once the smaller male was sure that minhyung's dick was hard enough to hurt, he relased the member from his mouth with a pop. "hyuck," minhyung looked at him desperately. donghyuck only stood up from the floor and crossed his arms over his chest. "fuck me in the shower, or go to your bestfriends' wedding with a boner. up to you."

   then he grabbed a clean towel and hung it up by the shower, purposely hitting minhyung's shoulder as he walked past.

   he closed the shower door behind him with a pleased smirk when he heard minhyung's defeated groan. then he quickly turned on the water, adjusting it to a colder temperature than what he'd usually shower with. minhyung did preferred cold showers after all.

-----

important: smut or not? i need to know

✎ ---- dreaminghyuck⤾