☏ - 030

the feeling of their lips pressed together was one that donghyuck couldn't explain. it felt almost relieving that they were finally kissing, but donghyuck wanted more. fortunately, minhyung wasn't shy to initiate as he began moving his lips slowly against donghyuck's. 

   the younger matched his tempo while his fingers found their way to minhyung's hair. he tugged at the strands and minhyung let out a low, barely audible groan. donghyuck smiled against the older's lips, "you liked that?" 

   "i like anything and everything you do, hyuck," minhyung mumbled in reply. the lack of hesitation caused donghyuck's cheeks to flush in color. 

   rather than kissing the blond again, donghyuck leaned forward until his head was burried in minhyung's shoulder. his arms secured their spot behind his neck one more. "you shouldn't just say things like that," he whined. minhyung chuckled, "you can't handle my honesty?" donghyuck nodded slightly, "precisely."

   minhyung pulled back, forcing donghyuck to look him in the eye. "someone has to tell you these things though, and i personally prefer that it's me," he said seriously. "but you've been saying things like this to me all day," donghyuck recalled the amount of compliments he'd gotten throughout their time together.

   "i think it's only fair," the canadian smoothly pulled the younger closer so that donghyuck was now sitting on minhyung's thighs, facing him. "i thought about it for a long time, you know... self reflecting," he said the last bit in english making donghyuck bite back the urge to let out a small laugh. minhyung cleared his throat regardless and continued.

   "i figured affirmations are the only things capable of making up for everything i said in the past. physical touch will have to do in exchange for the occasional scars or bruises i left you. and finally love will have to make up for whatever is left... even though i don't really know what love is yet—when i find out, i'll return all of it to you."

   "you thought all of this out so thoroughly, i'm impressed," donghyuck admitted. minhyung smiled, intertwining their fingers, "just wait until it all starts taking effect, that's really what i want to show you."

   naturally this time, they leaned in close. their lip's barely brushed against each other before a voice sounded from downstairs. 

   "we're home, mark!" his mother's voice caused them to yank away from eachother, laughing sillily at the other as they regained their composure. "yeah mom?" minhyung opened his bedroom door and called down the stairs, not bothering to go all the way to the kitchen himself.

   "dinner in half an hour, okay?" 

   "okay!!"

   "in that case, i'll get going," donghyuck stood up when minhyung replied, brushing away the invisible dust and wrinkles from his clothes. "so soon?" minhyung asked. donghyuck swore that the unintentional puppy eyes nearly had him in choke hold. 

   "shouldn't i leave early so that you'll want to invite me back again sooner?" donghyuck cheekily winked. "you don't need to try for that though," minhyung quickly wrapped a hand on his waist before locking their lips together.

   it lasted a few moments until donghyuck was the one to pull apart. "next time you'll play me your whole collection, right?" he asked, referring back to the cds. "we'll do whatever you want," minhyung was quick to reply—and donghyuck knew he one hundred percent meant it.

-----

eyes are half open roght now help-

✎ ---- dreaminghyuck⤾