☏ - 015

"stop!" donghyuck screamed, covering his head with his hands. snickers followed along with more balls flying at him. the second the gym teacher walked out of the gym muttering something about running an errand, the rest of the students teamed up against him and started attacking him. "don't be a baby, face us," minghyung mocked him.

   donghyuck ignored the burning feeling in his throat and choked back his tears. he was not going to cry infront of him at all costs. "hey! stop being jerks!" a voice was heard from the back of the gym. everyone turned around in shock at the stranger who was standing by the bleachers.

   minhyung scoffed, walking towards him with his friends trailing behind. "who do you think you are?" the blonde shoved a finger at his white and matching uniform, poking his chest. he crossed his arms as he looked the shorter up and down. "that's none of your business," he pushed past minhyung and headed over towards donghyuck who everyone momentarily forgot about. 

   "are you okay?" he asked, pulling donghyuck up to his level. "leave me alone! who even are you?" the silver haired male lashed out. he felt bad for doing so, but seeing that the person in front of him was a new student, he didn't want to ruin their reputation on the first day by being nice to him.

   the shorter seemed taken aback, yet his boldness remained. "i'm huang renjun. now, can i take you to the nurse's office?" donghyuck didn't have a chance to answer as the fiesty male hauled him out of the gym, leaving confused students and a pissed off lee minhyung behind. 

-----

huang renjun

✎ ---- dreaminghyuck⤾