☏ - 028

"it's not fancy, but i spend most of my time here," minhyung swung his bedroom door open. he almost awkwardly stepped to the side, allowing donghyuck through. the latter silently entered, inspecting the room as he walked around. 

   sports clothes were strewn in a laundry basket in the far corner of the room. two tall book shelves lined the walls, and a desk sat with a few notebooks and pens. minhyung's bed was neatly made with four pillows at the headboard. his room was themed a cool shade of blue and a stack of cd's and records rested on what looked like a vanity. a lonely guitar was perched up against the wooden frame, stealing all of donghyuck's focus.

   "you play the guitar?" 

   minhyung panicked, wishing he'd remembered to put it away earlier. "just a bit," he fibbed, chewing on his bottom lip. "that's a shame," donghyuck hummed, walking over to the stringed instrument, "i love it when people play the guitar." he paised, taking in minhyung's appearance before asking, "will you play something for me?"

   who was the older to refuse his request? he walked over to donghyuck's side and picked up the guitar. then he took a seat on his bed and adjusted the chords. finding it most natural, he briefly strummed a random tune that he'd come up with earlier that week. donghyuck watched in awe without interruption, a small smile on his face.

   when minhyung finished, he set the guitar down to the side again, hoping that the conversation would drift to another topic. unfortunately, donghyuck let out a string of praises,  then requested a song. once again minhyung couldn't find the heart to say no.

   before either of them realized it, it had turned into a busking session with minhyung playing whatever the fuck donghyuck wanted him to as the younger sang his heart out. if donghyuck didn't sing like an angel, just maybe minhyung would've stopped at some point. yet, the sun kissed male made music for minhyung's ears and he wasn't going to stop it as long as he could.

-----

it's a filler chapter more or less

stream istj!!

✎ ---- dreaminghyuck⤾