Chapter 3 Two masked men

(Y/N) P.O.V
I was sitting on a Thick trees branch swinging my legs back and forth. I started humming (Fave song) '(Y/N) you did a Good job' The voices whispered in my head "Friend tomorrow we will kill more people " I said to my friend as I smiled innocently. I stopped swinging my legs when I heard leaves being crunched. I quickly tried to blend in by leaning close to the tree. (Its a really thick tree use you imagination XD) I then saw two humans one with a black and white girly mask. The other one with a black and red frowney face mask. '(Y/N) LOOK FOOD!' My friend shouted in my head. I smiled widely the two humans were now under my tree branch. I then hoped off the tree and tackled the humans with the black and red mask. He landed with an oof "KILL" I shouted in a demonic voice I straddled the human I was about to stab him in the head when the other human tackled me holding me down. I struggled under his grip 'Goddamn you heavy fuck get off of me' I thought. "Hoodie get her!" The man on top of me yelled. The "hoodie" human came over to me with a syringe and he injected me with some sort of liquid. I got out of the mans grip and grabbed my know and cut him deeply in the chest. He backed away from me and the two humans stared. My vision started to become blurry I tried to run at them. I could tell I was walking like a drunk human. I then stopped at their feet and fell. My body felt numb I couldn't move. The last thing I saw were those two masked fuckers looking at me.
HOODIES P.O.V
"Well she put up a fight and didn't pass out quickly" Masky said as he picked up The girl slender or boss sent us to get. Masky then winced in pain. "Fuck!... She even cut me deep let's get her to the boss." He said and he turned to the direction of the mansion. I quickly followed at his side.
~TIME SKIP TO MANSION~
We opened the giant wooden door of the old mansion (Pic above) and Our boss. Slender man. Was waiting for us. "W-we G-G-got her!" I yelled and slender man quickly shot his head to our direction. Slender then teleported her and examined the woman's body that was in Masky arms. "Good job Children" Masky ran into the living room and laid her down on the green ripped up sofa. "Child what happened to you" Slender mans said a he left the room and quickly came back with a bowl of water and a first aid kit. "Sir she put up a fight... She hoped off of a tree and nearly stabbed hoodie put then I pinned her down and we injected her but she still cut me she ran a bit but soon fell" Masky explained. I couldn't help but stare at the girl she looks so peaceful and happy but...so... Depressed. So beautiful and innocent...I snapped out of thought once slender man said "Child please patch up Masky" he said firmly. I grabbed the first aid kit and patched him up. Slender man then stood up and he held the bowl of water in his white bony hands. He then poured the water on the girls face.
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I shot up as I felt cold liquid splash on my face. I looked around and growled. I saw the two masked fuckers who tress passed my home. I then let out and was about to jump on the one I had injured. But something held me back. They were...Black tentacles??. My eyes widened as I saw a thing with no face.I thrashed around violently screaming I tried to cut the tenticals but it didn't seem to work. I soon grew tired and gave up. "(Y/N) no one is going to hurt you here." The thing 'spoke' "what do you want? Where am I? And who are you?" I said firmly. "My dear you are in my mansion I am slender man and those two are Masky and Hoodie my proxies. I only wanted to know if you would like to join us.. You see (Y/N) we are all the same as you". I looked at my knife in my hand ad turned back at slender man. "Will I be able to kill?" I asked tilting my head. Slender man nodded his head yes. Honestly I just wanted to carve something in his face with my blade. I turned away from Him and looked around. "Last question actually two last questions... Where am I going to sleep and is anyone going to hurt me?". Slender then sighed "well (Y/N) I promise you I can tell everyone else not to hurt you. And I will show you your room soon." I then ruffled my messy (H/C) hair "well I guess this ain't to bad. Long as no one hurts me here..." I turned my gaze to Masky and Hoodie. I saw Hoodie patching up Masky. "Uhhhh...Hey! I wanna say I'm sorry for hurting you just my instinct see a human I have to kill and eat their hearts" I said with a weak smile. "Its OK (Y/N)" Masky responded. I turned my head to see the two large Mansion doors opening. I quickly jumped on the coffee table that was near the couch. I grabbed my knife out of my hoodie and got into a fighting stance. The room quickly filled with strange looking humans they all stopped and stared at me. soon of these humans....didn't even seem human. I still held my guard and was in a fighting stance. I'm ready to attack if someone hurts anyone of us...

HEYYYYY I hope you like mah story any of you listen to holly wood undead. XD I have to say Hollywood undead their song bitches reminds me of BEN XD I don't know also sorry if there are any mistakes I write these on my phone . Anyway I hope you enjoyed it and well leave any requests and follow me and I follow back baiii ~ Thatcreepywriter