Chapter 10: Killing!

(Y/N)'s p.o.v
I couldn't sleep all night because of BEN and that stupid fan girl. I always felt a bit of jealousy when I heard BEN moan. '(Y/N) snap out of it he's a player you clearly hear him fucking a girl who he has tricked so don't even try' I sighed and turned to look at the clock 4:46 a.m. I threw the (F/C) covers off and swung my legs out of bed. I walked tword the clothing that I usually wear they were folded on top of my dresser. Right not I only wore sweat pants and a tank top to sleep. I was thankful for slender actually having some sweat pants I wouldn't want to sleep in some skinny jeans/skirt/shorts. As I was getting ready I heard a girls cry. '(Y/N) will we get food soon?' The voice asked. I let a smirk creep on my lips "Yes friend we will get food" I let out a dark chuckle. I then heard thumping. 'Let's hurry I want food' I smiled as I pulled the kitchen knife from under my pillow (cmon they are creepy pastas) I put my combat knife in my hoodies inside pocket. And I held out your kitchen knife. More muffled screams can be heard. '(Y/N)' the voice said impatiently "alright friend I'm going" I whispered. I quickly opened the door and went down the hall way. Walking down the stairs. I walked into the living room everyone was sitting around the fan girl they formed a circle. Slender man was in a corner observing. I smiled at the pastas as they saw me enter. I saw BEN giving me a smirk then a wink. He sent chills down my spine. 'Man he's one weird dude' My eyes looked at the fan girl. She was tied to a chair with Black duct tape on her mouth. She was crying making her eye make up run. I giggled when she saw the knife in my hand. Her eyes were so wide!. I felt all of the pastas eyes on me as I entered the circle. She let out more tears and some whimpers. '(Y/N) kill Kill KILL!' The voice chanted louder and louder every time. "Let's get food" I whispered. Slender tilted his head a bit and looked at me in confusion. Everyone's gaze was on me and the girl started to breath heavy. I couldn't take it anymore I started to cut her open as she was screaming in agony and pain. A dark chuckle escaped my lips. I started to stab around inside her. I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head and she twitched as she died. "Awwww its dead" I said as I stabbed her head. Some of the pastas chuckled at my comment. I grabbed her hair pushed her head back exposing her neck. I slit it letting the blood bathe me. I then pulled on the veins on her neck making it look like she had a pretty necklace. Then finally I grabbed the heart ripping it straight out of her chest. I turned around to face the pastas. I smiled innocently at them. I then took a small bite out of her heart and blood splattered on them. I looked at the crowd they looked amazed. BEN however was just smirking. "Child now that we have observed how you kill we can let you out". Slender announced. The pastas started to clap "AYYEE DATS MA GIRL!" Gory shouted. I giggled "Catch!" I threw the heart at her and she caught it with her mouth she clamped down on it. She then pulled it out of her mouth. "Ugh I've tasted better hearts" she shrugged her shoulders. "Children it is time we go kill" slender said opening the doors of the mansion. Everyone soon rushed out into the world that was crawling with humans. Me and Gory were walking through the woods since we decided to work together on this. There was a camp full of stupid teens. Well.....let's just say I need more than one heart to fill me up. Me and Gory made a deal she gets human meat and gets to decorate the room with the remaining parts and I get hearts. Her blue/Green died hair was typed into a tight ponytail with a paintbrush sticking out of it.'I'm guessing she likes to do something artistic and gory with her victims corpse' I studied her. 'Well (Y/N) her name is Gory artist' the voice answered. "Hey Gory why do they call you Gory artist" I asked. She let out a small chuckle "The police gave me that name since I'm doing art with my 'projects'" she said giving me a smile. "Also when I had sanity I used to draw Gory things" she said giving a grim smile. She must have remembered her life before all this. I tried to lighten the mood. "Pshhhh I knew that" I said striking a fabulous pose. "Hahaha sure buddy" she said giggling. We finally saw the camp come Into view. "You take left and I take the right side" we both nodded. We both went our separate ways we carried bags to put our food into. I soon crept into a cabin and we began our slaughter.
~Time skip because your slaughtering to many people ~

I was in the last cabin on the left. One person left he was sleeping like a baby. I crept closer to the sleeping teen. I froze when I heard the T.V. in the room turn into static. Thankfully the victim didn't wake up but I felt a hand wrap around my waist and a hand cup my mouth. 'BEN' I thought. "Hey cutie i can help you kill this one" he whispered into my eargrinding against my butt. "BEN shut up go fuck clock or Jane". I whispered back a bit angry at him for inturupring me in my killing. "Was don't be like that I'm just being nice" I could feel his 'friend' getting excited. His hand soon crawled into my pants massaging my womanhood. Heat rose to my face and I held back a moan. He continued this until I finally pushed him away "no way player I ain't no toy you can fuck and throw away" I quickly walked over to the boy and straddled him waking him up. He was about to scream but I cupped his mouth muffling his screams. I turned my he'd back around to see BEN crossing his arms and making a pouty face. I smirked at him and grinded against the teen. "Awwww does BEN wish this was him?" I asked in a baby voice. I heard the teen moan a bit under me I looked down and realised. 'Oh shit he already came!?!' My face flushed red. I heard BEN chuckle. I quickly killed the boy and got off him "haha soo you make boys cum and the kill them?" He laughed. My face flushed red. "I didn't even mean to make him cum I ment to make your friend excited" I said as I punched his boner. He looked at me pain all over his face "we'll....played" he said and disappeared.

Hope you enjoyed and leave any requests if you have any follow me and I follow back baiii ~ Thatcreepywriter