Chapter 14: Feeling

WARNING : INVOLVES SELF HARM PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A SENSITIE READER!!!
(Y/N)'s p.o.v
"um mm.. Hi" His black and red eyes stared into my (E/C) eyes. "Hey" we stood there for what seemed like ages. "(Y/N)...." He put his cold hands on my hips "what are you doing to me?" He whispered. He then grabbed my cheek our lips were about to meet. "HEY(Y/N)!" Gory opened the door making me and BEN fall. I groaned as I hit the floor then let out an oof! As something landed in my chest. I looked at Gory who was towering above me she had the camera in her hand. I looked at the wall she was painting on it. There was a sketch of me drawn perfectly it was amazing. Gory then started to giggle as the thing on my chest started to squirm around. "W-wha?" She immediately pointed at my chest. I looked and...I could see BEN's fluffy dirty blonde hair. He had face planted in between my breasts. Heat rose to my face and I bit my lip to prevent from screaming. He shuffled even more and I can hear him sigh. He started to get up and pushed his hand on my breast. 'OW FUCK' I let out a scream it hurt ;-;. It startled him he removed his hand and face planted again since his hand was the only thing holding him up. "Mm mershed ish rels grd" BEN muffled and moved his head side to side. "B-BEN please G-Get off" I was blushing madly since he just motor boated. I felt BEN sigh again and got up. Gory then burst into laughter and showed a picture of BEN on top of me and me blushing like a tomatoe. I slowly sat next to wear BEN was. I sat on my knees and BEN sat criss cross we both watched Gory laugh her ass off. I looked at BEN he had a deep shade of pink on his cheeks. There was something in his eyes. Was it hate? No... Was it fear? No... It was more like confusion and a bit of ...love. 'No way (Y/N) he doesn't like you sure you may like him but- wait! Wait! WAIT!
Did I just say I like him! Wow! No...well...maybe'
Gory finally stopped with her laughter and started to breathe in and out. " BEN and (Y/N) oh my what a cute couple I SHIP IT!!" gory shouted more like squealed.I turned to look at BEN his face was no longer the deep shade of pink but a bright shade of red. He looked at me but quickly looked away "uhh.... I gotta...bye (Y/N)!" He quickly teleported away. I looked at Gory who was grinning like an idiot. "He doesn't like me Gory...he never will I'm just a toy to him." I said with sorrow in my voice I felt a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. "(Y/N) oh come on! Open your gorgeous eyes that I would kill for!" She threw her hands up and it startled me. I clenched my teeth to prevent the tears from spilling. "Alright chika! Your gonna listen to me" she sat down in front of me her legs spread out in front of her. "(Y/N) I have never seen BEN get protective over a girl like that remember in the living room? If he didn't like you he would have already fucked you but he didn't.. I have a feeling he does like you but is to scared to say it because he is so used to playing girls." She sighed. 'When I looked into BENs eyes was it actually love? Should I tell him I kinda like it? (Yes I admit I like him) no way he would only laugh at me and make his ego bigger but why was he blushing? Ughhhh (Y/N)' I kept fighting with myself. "I'm going to take a shower" I left Gory in the white room and ran to my room. I grabbed my knives and towel. My tear finally spilled and they kept running down my cheeks. I reached the bathroom thankfully no one noticed I was crying. I closed the door and ran over to turn the water on. I stripped myself of my clothing and I stepped in with my knives. I let the water run on my body while I stared at my knives in my hand. I pressed my ask on the bathroom wall. Slowly sliding down Tears still spilled. Taking my knife to my hand I began to cut. 'What is he doing to me? He will never love me'. I let out a small whimper.
BENs p.o.v
I paced back and forth in my room. 'Goddammit!' I punched one of my walls it stung my knuckles. I looked at the hole studying it then looking down at my red bleeding knuckles and they looked irritated. 'What is she doing to me!' I kept pacing back and forth. 'BEN calm yourself!' Taking in deep breathes I sat on my green bed. 'Do I like her?' I looked around my eyes landed on a razor blade...I hadn't used since I was human. 'BEN you like (Y/N)' I picked it up and lined it up on with my wrist. ' you can't like her she doesn't like a monster like you' I dug the razor blade into my skin. 'Your a monster' blood started to come out of the cut. 'She even said you were a player' I made another cut but this one was even deeper. 'You should tell her BEN do not hurt yourself child...you may not realise it but (y/n) is cutting herself right now because she loves you. She's questioning if you live her' slenders voice boomed in my head. My eyes widened I dripped the razor blade and looked at my a covered in cuts and blood. "How long have you been here!" Slender them teleported in front of me "child I was here since the beginning now listen to me BEN you better tell (Y/N) or she might think your playing her" slender warned and teleported away. "How do I tell her" I whispered out. My eyes suddenly widened and a smile spread on my face "GORYY!!!!" I shouted as I ran for the white room Gory was painting in.

Yay I finally did it I uploaded it late its 5:10 p.m here iw as suppost to have this up by 3:40 but I got held back a bit anyway I hope you enjoyed and leave any requests and follow me and I follow back ~Thatcreepywriter