Chapter 8: BENs feelings?

(Y/N)s p.o.v
My (E/C) eyes widened as Jeff pulled away from our kiss. I was still in shock 'what just happened?' I thought to myself. A growling noise came from behind me I looked up to see Jeff smirking. I got chills down my spine. I turned my head slowly to see...BEN!?!? He was glaring at us his face turning red and his Jaws were clenched his knuckles were as pale as snow. 'What the hell is happening' my heart was racing because of the kiss and I was confused why does BEN look so mad? And why did Jeff kiss me? I don't really like Jeff like that honestly...this is weird. Thoughts kept flooding my head and I tried to find answers but I couldn't. My head shot up as I heard Jeff chuckle. "Awwwww BEN is jealous because I'm kissing his crush?" Jeff said in a baby tone. His grip started to tighten on me. He buried my face in his chest. Jeff smirked at BEN. "She's not my crush...I......was just thinking of some thing else.." BEN said teleporting away. I heard a bit of sorrow in his voice....wait! I must be imagining things!. I got out of Jeff's grasp and looked at him with a what-the-fuck face and walked away shaking my head. 'Was BEN jealous that Jeff kissed me?" I shook my head. 'Why would he even care after all we are playing a game" I was pulled out of my thoughts when Gory came running over to me. "Hey (Y/N) let's go play volleyball I don't like to see you looking all sad" my eyes widened 'Damn was I really that easy to read!' She let out a giggle "cmon! First one to ten points wins" she said as she dragged me to a net. 'Let's hope that this gets BEN and Jeff off of my goddamn mind'.

BENS P.O.V
'Why was I so angry! She isn't even mine! Goddamn that stupid wanna be Joker!' I was mentally screaming. I clenched my jaw as I sat on my bed. I gripped the covers tightly. I then heard a knock on my door. I didn't even bother to look at the door I wanted to know why I was so angry. I then heard another knock on the door. I ignored it once again. A small sigh cane from the other side and I heard my door click! Open. My door then opened revealing Jeff. He turned over to look at me but I looked the other way. 'Great what the fuck does this bitch want?!' I mentally screamed. "BEN" he said in a stern voice while crossing his arms over his chest. I avoided looking at him. "BEN" he repeated I still didn't look at him. "Jesus Christ BEN! Why are you so fucking angry all of a sudden!?" I flinched at the tone of his voice and looked at him. "Its nothing was just a little pissed at Eyeless" I lied. He gave a small chuckle "Good I thought you actually had feelings for (Y/N) I kinda want her" I felt a bit of rage build up in me 'keep cool BEN she's just a toy' I thought to myself trying to calm myself down. "Welp....let's go downstairs the games bout to start" he said exiting my room and heading down the corridor. I sighed 'BEN your just sexuallly frustrated because you haven't fucked anyone in days' I felt even more rage 'why am I so damn angry what is she doing!' I mentally kicked myself 'Your stupid just get down there'. I teleported down into the volleyball court. After a bit of practice you know Lunges Jogging and all that good stuff. I saw (Y/N) in the corner of my eyes. My eyes widened she was in a ready position. 'Damn that ass' I bit my lip I felt myself getting a boner. I blushed once I saw her underwear lining 'Thank God for tight volleyball uniforms' A smirk crept on my face. "Hey BEN" I heard Clockwork whisper in my ear.....Fail attempt on being seductive. 'Oh god not this bitch again I hate her' I rolled my eyes and turned to face her. "What do you want clock" I said in a somewhat strength tone of voice. 'God she's such a slut who wears a fucking bikini to volleyball! Thank God (Y/N) isn't like that' I started to study the bikini. It seemed like it didn't really fit her. "Like what you see?" She said seductively. I looked at her unamused "Not really" I mumbeled loud enough so she can hear. I turned around to face (Y/N) she leaped up and smacked the ball down hitting L.J. in the face. I blushed a bit when she fell on the floor laughing. "BEN~" Jane closed into my ear. 'Aw damn not another slutty bitch' "what Jane" I didn't even look at her. I rolled my eyes at her she seemed to catch that. "Your not paying attention to us" she whined tugging on my shirt like a little kid. "Why are you staring at (Y/N) she's a little whore like Gory" I turned to see Clockwork smirk. I couldn't control myself I went to clockwork and pinned her to the wall. I had my hand on her throat and she was clawing at mine trying to escape my grasp. "Listen to me you little bitch (Y/N) is not a whore" I said in my demonic voice. I heard people gasp and everyone's eyes were on me even (Y/N). 'Shit' I let go of clockwork. She fell on the floor and was gasping for air. Jane quickly came to her aid I rolled my eyes at them. "What! Are we going to play volleyball or stare at BEN!" I shouted. Everyone turned away and resumed doing what they were doing. 'Shit BEN get your shit together!'. Finally slender blew his whistle and we started to play a game of volleyball. It was a fierce game (Y/N) was pretty good at volleyball. We ended up losing if I could have prevented myself from staring at her so damn much maybe we would have one!. (Y/N) was just so.... Distracting. I sighed and headed to the shower room. 'Let's just get a chick from outside we don't need (Y/N)! ... I think'

HI hope you enjoyed the story and leave any requests. Follow me and I follow back baiiii~ Thatcreepywriter