Chapter 13: Lets paint

Gorys p.o.v.
'Well dang BEN must really like this chick' I stood in front of (Y/N) my arms crosses over my chest. I stared at her 'She and BEN are perfect but both are wimps what do I do?' She shuffled uncomfortably 'PAINT GORY' Adam spoke in my head (like lui with sully) . "(Y/N)!" BEN shouted from downstairs. "Y-Yeah!" She shouted back her cheeks flushed a dark pink. I smirked at her and wiggled my eyebrows making her blush even more. "Come here please!" She sighed and got up fixing the slutty maid dress and went out the door. ' oh dear (Y/N) it is clear to me now that BEN might want a relationship with you' I sat at my desk chair and started to go deep in thought once again. 'How do I get (Y/N) and BEN together!?' 'GORY HELP BEN TELL HER' My brown eyes widened what a good idea. 'HOLY CRAP ADAM YOUR A FUCKING GENIUS!' I Got up I need to talk to BEN.
(Y/N)'s p.o.v.
I climbed down the long stairs and entered the living room. BEN was sitting on the old leather couch watching some sort of T.v show. I gulped and tried to pull the slutty maid dress down a bit. One wrong move in this thing and your ass will be exposed to the world. I finally got courage and walked in front of BEN he smirked and kept looking at me like a creep. "What do you want?" I said a bit of venom in my voice. He let out a really sexy chuckle and patted his lap. "Sit" he commanded with that stupid/Sexy smirk. 'I wish I had won that stupid bet BEN would be in so much humiliation' I rolled my eyes and sat as he instructed. I sat with my back facing him. His hand was sitting on my lap I got nervous immediately. I felt his hot breath on my ear making the hair on my body stand up. Heat rose to my face " Clean that spot were I spilled soda on" I looked at the hardwood floor where a can of soda lay and a puddle of liquid surrounding it. I let out a soft sigh I grabbed a small rag I had to carry around in the pocket of my dress. I got off of BENs lap his eyes were on the t.v. he paid no attention to me. I looked down at the spot and got on all fours and put the rag down on the floor and started to clean the liquid up. I soon felt a shiver go down my spine BENs eyes were on me I shrugged it off. Laughing Jack and Jeff's laughs could be heard and they got closer and closer. I heard footsteps. But then the footsteps stopped behind me and the laughing also stopped. Everything was dead silent except for the T.V. noises in the background. 'Why's everyone so quite?' I turned to look at Laughing Jack and Jeff. I tilted my head in confusion when I saw Laughing Jack holding his hand up to his nose a little bit of blood leaking out. Jeff's face was no longer pure white but a Bright pink. A "damn..." Escaped Jeff's cut lips. Jeff sat in the leather rocking chair behind me his eyes still on me. I was so confused was I doing something wrong? I looked down at my body to make sure nothing was wrong and once I got to my butt....my eyes widened. I forgot that if I made one wrong move in this dress everyone will see your ass and well everyone was now staring. I quickly sat so I was on my knees blushing like crazy. 'Shit' I started to fiddle with the fabric of the maid dress. "Uhhh....sorry". I heard someone start to giggle my head quickly shot to BEN who was blushing and giggling. He gave me his smirk. "What?" I asked quietly. "(Y/N)!!!" Gory shouted from the top of the staircase everyone looked at her. She started going down at a fast pace. She started to tumble down the stairs and she face planted into the wood. We all stared at her motionless body. Five minutes later she got up like nothing happened. She walked up to me with a huge grin on her face. "(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)!! SLENDER SAID I COULD PAINT A ROOM AND I NEED A PARTNER!!" She squealed and jumped up and down. I stood up and pulled the dress down but she quickly picked my up bridal style. She started to toss me into the air and then catch me I was scared that she might drop me. I started screaming "put me down I'm not a toy!!!". She then giggled "whatever you say (Y/N)!" She threw me on BENs lap my arms wrapped around his knock and I clung to him for dear life. I then heard silence. I looked at BEN his hand was out and everyone was frozen he had stopped time. I then felt his budge through his clothing. I stared into his eyes they looked to be filled with lust. He leaned tword my ear "(Y/N) your so sexy..." He grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze. "Damn..." He then looked at me and gave a smirk. "My second wish is that you call me master" he then unfroze everything and teleported away. I turned so I was facing Gory her smile was bigger than Jeff's. "C'mon (Y/N) let's go!" She grabbed my wrists and dragged my to a room where the walls were pure white except for one. On that wall was one giant painting of slender man. "Hey (Y/N) I'm going to paint you on one of the walls!!" She squealed. I looked around the room their were buckets of paint and many brushes in one bucket . A layer of some sort of plastic material covered the floor. She pulled out the paint brush that was still on her messy hair. "(Y/N) get in a position you want me to paint you in and don't worry about clothing I'll paint you in your regular hoodie and Skinny jeans/skirt/shorts" she reassured. I pulled my knives out and got into a fighting stance. Gory grinned and grades a camera out of her picky and snapped a picture of me. She looked at the picture and looked up at me her head quickly shot to the door and then back at me. I tilted my he'd in confusion she then pushed me out of the room while saying "good luck". Once I was out I was face to face with BEN. I was pressed against the door his hands were on both sides of my head I had no escape.

Hey hope you enjoyed leave any requests and follow me and I follow back baiii~ Thatcreepywriter