Chapter 17: Jane and Clockwork

~the next morning ~
(Y/N)'s p.o.v
I let out a soft groan 'why does it have to be the morning already?' I complained in my head. 'Should I get up? Or should I stay here...?' My stomach grumbled. 'Get up OK your gonna get up and get food (Y/N)' I tried to get up but something was holding me down by the waist. 'What the fuck!' I tried to wiggle out of its grasp and I finally managed to do so. I swung my legs off of the bed. The cold breeze hit my skin instantly making goosebumps appear I was sitting on the edge of my bed with a (F/C) tank top and some grey sweat pants. A hand then wrapped around my waist and pulled me back down onto the bed. "Hey!" The hand wrapped tighter against my waist. "Whaaaa I don't want you to leave meee" someone groaned. 'BEN!' I tugged the covers off letting the cold air hit both of us BEN had his eyes closed a bit of dried blood was on his face. "Nuuuu why did you do that we could have been warmer?" He whined...god his morning voice was hot. I giggled and kissed him on the nose. "We gotta go get food because I'm hungry" his eyes shot open and he let out a sigh. Pulling me closer to his body he pressed his lips against mine *fireworks and butterfly's* "Alright babe let's go" I got off the bed and grabbed a towel BEN followed and copied my every step. I had decided I will take a shower before I went out. Once we reached the bathroom I opened the door and BEN stepped in with me. "BEN what are you doing" I shifted uncomfortably. He chuckled and tugged his shirt off revealing his chest he wasn't to muscular or to scranny he was perfect. He chuckled and came close to me putting his hands on my hips his usual smirk was on his face. "Well...I don't want my love to be without me" he whispered into my ear he started to kiss down my neck. "BEN I don't want to do it just yet OK?" I hoped that he wouldn't get offened. He looked at me and smiled "alright baby just tell me when your ready". The both of us stripped ourselves of the rest of the clothing we had on. BEN let out a wolf whistle and his eyes trailed up and down my body. "Daaammmn (Y/N)....I don't even know if I'll control myself." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and a small chuckle escaped my lips. "Whatever let's shower". I slid the door open and started to rinse my hair I felt BENs hands start massaging my scalp he grabbed the shampoo and squirted some into his hand forming a small pool in his hands. He then massaged it into my scalp. I did the sane to him but I had to step on my tippy toes to reach his head. He gave me a small chuckle and raised me up my legs wrapped around his waist. I massaged his dirty blond hair. "BEN why are you so tall" I giggled. "Oh darling you just short" he smirked "shut up" I laughed at his comment.
~time skip (y/N) showering with BEN~
We both stepped out of the shower dripping wet. I grabbed my clothing of the counter and started to dress myself. "Awww you looked better with no clothes" BEN smacked my ass causing me to gasp. I looked at him and he only gave me his smirk 'oh I'm going to get you back Benjamin'. Once we were done dressing BEN was going to open the door and I smacked his ass it made a loud smack! Noise he whimpered out "hey watch yourself" I giggled. He then lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. "H-Hey! That's not OK! Put me down!" I struggled and whined. He only chuckled "why? I like the view" he put his hand on my ass. "OoOoOOO GET IT GIRL!" Gory shouted from down the hall. "Shut up Gory!" I giggled. "Where's your lover Jeff!?!" I could tell BEN was smirking. "W-we have nothing!" She shouted back and I could hear her foot steps run away. I let out a small chuckle. BEN then put me down he hugged me from behind and we both walked into the living room like that. As we walked in everyone was staring at us. It was really awkward. "What? Got a problem?" BEN said breaking the silence. Laughing jack then started giggling "you pastas going out or..." He started to giggle even more. "Yes we are going out you black and white dick" BEN chuckled. BENs grip tightened on me. "Congrats bro! You finally got a girlfriend! Not a victim! And this chick is hot!" Jeff shouted making everyone in the room laugh. I giggled and out of the corner of my eyes I could see and feel Jane AMD clockworks glare on me. If looks could kill I would be six feet underground right now. 'Kiss BEN' The voice in my head said. 'Good idea he's mine and mine only I'll show them' I turned around BEN looked down on me (since he's taller) I gave him a long passionate kiss. Butterfly's and fireworks were in my stomach his touch was electrifying. It was pure heaven... In the background I could hear the pastas cheer and whistle. I smiled as we broke apart for air. He pulled me into a hug I could hear Jane and Clockwork getting up and walking out of the room.
CLOCKWORKS P.O.V
"that stupid bitch (Y/N)" Jane spoke with venom I'm her voice. " how dare she take BEN away from us!" She screamed."we gotta get her out of my beautiful hair" I responded. "Dude she's a problem ever since she came around BEN left us and chased after her shes like that whore gory! She took Jeff away!" She slammed her fist into the wall but then quickly pulled back she rubbed her knuckles they were red instead of a bleached white. "Jane calm down we will get her" I reassured her. "We need her gone...wait" an evil smile crept on janes black lips. "What are you going to do?" I asked. "Well you and me want BEN back don't we?" She said with the same sinister smile. "Yea..." I trailed off. "Heheheheh we are going to get him back" she motioned for me to come closer. "This is my plan....."

Sorry I'm horrible CX cliff hanger but its going to be good! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and leave any requests if you have any and follow me and I follow back baii~ That creepywriter