Chapter 19: Making you mine

LEMON WARNING I HAVE WARNED YOU IF YOU ARE A SENSITIVE READER DO NOT READ!
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I stepper into Gurts bathroom. I took one look at the mirror and sighed 'I'm going to miss BEN...'. I turned the shower on letting the water heat up. As I stripped myself of my clothing I folded it neatly on the counter. Once I was completely nude I stepped into the shower being greeted by the hot water. The water ran all over my body it calmed me down and took all my thoughts away. I had completely no thoughts...Suddenly, I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pull me closer to a body. I jerked my head back and let out a small giggle "BEN you scared me" I turned my body to face him letting the water hit my back. "(Y/N) I want to make you mine before you go.." He trailed off as he kissed down my neck.I bit my lip holding back my moans. "I'm going to miss you...I'm gonna be so lonely.." He whispered he then attacked my sweet spot. I couldn't hold back anymore I let out a moan. "M-more" I whispered out. I could feel his smirk against my neck. He started to grind me. My hands traveled all over his body tracing shapes. I then got on my knees surprising him. His eyes widened he knew what I was going to do. I grabbed his hard lubricated member. He tossed his head back and let out a really sexy groan. My hands rubbed his shaft...up...down...up...down. I did this slowly I was teasing him. I gave the tip of his member a long lick and twirled my tounge around it. I then started to Bob my head up and down on his member really fast. His hands were on my head and his fingers were intertwined in my (h/c) hair. He kept on panting and letting out huffs he twitched in my mouth I knew he was close. A couple moments later a warm liquid shot down my throat and some spilled on the sides of my mouth. I got up off my knees and licked the corners of my mouth as he stared. I gave him a smirk and he pulled me close. We had a heated messy make out session. Out of nowhere he lifted me up into the air. My thighs were now on each side of his head. I let out a moan as I felt his tounge invade my womanhood. It swirled around my client. I tugged on his hair lightly and pushed his head in more. His hands were gripping my thighs and digging his nails in them a little. I moaned loudly as I felt a knot form in my stomach. I felt one of his digits go into my entrance. It made me moan even loader as he started to pump it in and out. The knot tightened... I felt like it were going to burst. "B-BEN!" I soon felt it burst and he lapped up all my juices. He then lifted me off and made me wrap my legs around his torso. He looked me dead in my (e/c) eyes. "Are you ready (Y/N)?" He asked a bit of concern on his face. I pulled him into a tight embrace "I'm ready BEN" I whispered loud enough so he could hear. "(Y/N) I love you" he said as he slowly entered me. My grip tightened around him I let out a whimper. It hurt a lot 'well there goes your virginity (y/n)'. We stayed in that position he let me adjust to his large size. After a while I loosened my grip and moved my hips signaling him that I was ready. Once he got the message my back hit the wall and he trusted hard and hungrily. I couldn't help but moan he was pounding my sweet spot hard. He soon started to rub my breasts. He took one into his mouth and pinched the other one. I was a moaning mess I couldn't control myself I moved my hips to his rhythm this created more please. "Damn (y/n) your better than all of those other girls" he groaned. My nails duh into his back and I started to claw. He was going at an inhuman speed the knot was coming back and he was twitching in me. We made out roughly and he kept pounding into me we pulled apart for some air. "B-BEN!" I loaned out "I k-know (Y/N)" A couple more sloppy thrusts and we both released on each other. We panted and huffed letting the water hit us. He then caught his breath and pulled out. I put my feet on the floor it hurt a bit but I was certain that I could walk. BEN pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "(Y/N) your mine I'll never leave you I promise this" I smiled and hugged back. " I love you to BEN" he let out a chuckle. "Let's get you cleaned up.
~TIME SKIP YOUR CLEANING STUFF OFF~
Once we got out of Gorys bathroom with our clothing on we saw Jeff and Gory sitting on the floor with their legs crossed and they had huge grins, wide eyes, and their faces were flushed red. "What?" I asked with a confused face. 'Did they hear us!?!' "(Y/N) are you OK? You were screaming BENs name I thought he hurt you!" Gory said in av teasing tone Jeff tried to co train his giggle by putting his hand over his cut up smile "I'm fine Gory" heat rose to my face. BEN stemmed to notice this. "Oh and what are you two doing here? Wishing you two pastas did that to each other? Or have you already" BEN said as he hugged me from behind. I looked at their faces they were no longer bright pink but crimson red. "Awwww I ship you to" I said in a mocking tone. Very stood up with her face still flushed a crimson red "s-shut up! G-get ready were l-leaving in an hour!!" She exclaimed and left the room. Jeff watched her leave and them let out a huge sigh. "Go get her tiger" BEN winked at Jeff. He nodded and got up to follow Gory wherever she went.

Oh man today was a big butt...any way hope you enjoyed the story! Its not over yet! Leave any requests if you have any and follow me and I follow back baii~~~~Thatcreepywriter