Chapter 20: Leaving..

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
'Why can't I stay with BEN forever? I don't want to leave but I have to' It was 2:30 a.m. The rain was pounding on the dirty window. All the pastas were gathered in the living room. Me and BEN were cuddling on the couch watching the news reporter go on about those two girls.
"They have stabbed their friend 19 times and she has been left in the woods. The two twelve year olds carried backpacks that contained water bottles, picture of their family, and the same knife they have used to stab their friend. They both set out to find this "slender mansion". Parents have now wanted to find out if this so called "slender mansion" is real so parents have now started to investigate these woods."
I let put a sigh. Suddenly, we heard multiple thumps! And ow! Oof! Shit!. It came from the stairs. All of us got up and stared at the bottom of the long stair case. Gory and Jeff both came tumbling down. Once they reached the bottom their corpses lay intertwined with one another's. We all stared in shock...' Holy shit Gory ' a smile crept on my lips after about a minute Gory and Jeff were giggling at each other. "Hey (y/n) you ready we are leaving get your shoes and knives." I could tell Gory was sad to leave. BEN wrapped his hands and pulled me close he snuggled his face on the crook of my knock. "Gory promise me she won't get hurt and you'll do this as quick as possible?" He mumbled out loud. His head shifted up and looked at Gory. She had a sad smile on her face "BEN I promise she won't get hurt now c'mon (y/n) its 2:54 we gotta go". BEN let me go and I walked to the door where everyone kept their shoes. (Slender don't want to clean the floor XD...I think of him as a house wife for some reason XD) I grabbed my combat boots/flats/sneakers and sat on the floor to put them on. I looked up to see Gory fixing her brown combat boots. BEN and Jeff where whispering to each other. "Tell her!" BEN whispered. "Alright! Fine you win I'll spill!" Jeff replied and walked over to Gory. Gory stood up straight and looked down at her boots making sure they were put on correctly. Jeff quickly wrapped his arms around her she let out a yelp! But immediately hugged back. She was facing me I could see she was blushing like a mad. "I ship..no! I luxury cruise that shit!" I snickered. Jeff then pulled away and cupped her cut up face and that was turning redder and redder each passing second. He did the unexpected he pulled her into a kiss. "OOoOoOo get it Jeff!" Ben cheered him on. They soon both fell on the floor Gory on top of Jeff. "Well now they are just making out on the floor" I chuckled. After a couple minutes of watching them make out I wanted to leave and do the mission. "Alright Gory we have to go I want to finish this mission and come back". Gory pulled away from Jeff they both mumbled things that no one could understand but them like their own secret language. "Alright (y/n) let's go" sorrow was in Gory voice. I got up and headed for the door. Gory following behind. I reached for the doorknob but BEN pulled me into a tight embrace. "(Y/n) I love you" he lifted my chin up and gave me a sweet kiss. We both pulled away "I love to to BEN I'll be back OK babe?" I headed for the door and opened it. "OK...." I could tell BEN was close to crying because of the sound of his voice. I turned back and gave him a smile. Jeff came up and put a hand on his shoulder and waved goodbye. Jeff mouthed 'I love you gory'. 'I love you to' she said and blew a kiss to Jeff. We walked away from the mansion and into the woods. Once the mansion was no longer in view I let out a sigh. "Sooooo are you and Jeff dating?" I asked trying to strike a conversation. Gurts face flushed pink "uhhh....I-i a-am." I giggled at her reaction. "Ok...how strong do you think the people will be?" I asked changing the subject. "Not as tough as us..look people!" She whisper yelled. We both jumped into bushes that were across from each other. There were two adult males with clubs in their hands. I peered out of the bush me and Gory were thinking the exact same thing. 'Kill (Y/N) kill!' The voice shouted. I looked at gory we both nodded. I took the one on my side and Gory took the other.we pulled out our knives and stabbed them multiple times tearing them apart. Once they were dead we ripped their hearts out. I couldn't really get BEN off my mind the whole time. I was worried...Jane and Clockwork are some pretty sneaky bitches.
BENs. P.o.v
A knock came from my door. 'What the fuck? I mentally cursed. The door opened and Jane and Clockwork came in with stupid looking bikinis. 'Ugh...these bitches don't get it do they!?!'. "What" I sneered. I turned my my head back to my game. They aren't worth pausing but (Y/N)... Man I would pause and give her all my attention. "Hello BEN~" Jane giggled. Clockwork was was sitting beside me on the couch rubbing her hands over my chest. Trying to be seductive 'man she's a fail'. I didn't bother to pause my game I slapped her hand away. "BEN I wanna have fun with you" Clockwork whined as she rubbed her red hand. Jane tries to put her hand on my chest but I did the same thing I did to clockwork o swatted her away. "I'm busy leave me alone" I growled. No one can touch me like that but (Y/N). "We will get you BEN" they both mumbled before walking out the door. I let out a sigh and pulled put my phone. I scrolled through the pictures me and (Y/N) took together.
~time skip~
(Y/N)'s p.o.v.
Ever since we killed those two men we haven't seen anymore. Me and gory walked around till finally we saw two people a girl and boy. "Let's get back to the house" the boy said sternly while the other nodded. We followed them for about fifteen minutes till a wearhouse came into view. "Gory we gotta kill those two let's go." Gory nodded and we sneak attacked them. I slit the girls throat and pulled her into a bush that was nearby. The man looked around terrified. Gory ran behind him tackled him down and stabbed into his chest and cutting down. He screamed in agony but Gory cut him off by covering his mouth "hush my beautiful artwork" she stabbed around she cut his arms open. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he went limp. Gory chuckled. "Alright (Y/N) they are dead now we gotta figure out a plan to get in there." I nodded in agreement. We climbed up a tree to rest "alright what's the plan" I asked as we climbed. Once we reached a study branch we could sit on we observed the wear house. "Alright here's the plan stay close"

Hey hope you guys enjoyed that and leave any requests if you have any follow me and I follow back baii~Thatcreepywriter