Chapter 3, Interveiws

Eventually, i managed to successfully get my lazy bum up this morning. Today was going to be a big day. I didn't want to like dress really posh and beautifully so I just threw on an orange oversized thirst with some weird writing on and some cycling shorts, that were quite long.

It was quite nice especially with my white trainers

It was quite nice especially with my white trainers. Comfortably, I sprinted down the stairs and found Kate waiting for me. I ran into her arms and spun her round in the air in pure excitement. I was over the moon a- to see her b- because we might be getting adopted today!!
Lockwood came in, grabbed us both by the wrists and dragged us into the interview room. She sat us down on these wooden chairs with our names on and handcuffed our hands behind our backs. I think it was probably because she didn't want us to escape.
There were 4 families coming today to see us.

The first group were quite poor they said and they said they would "try not to abuse us." It was a group of men that seemed like thieves. They just gave me that vibe. And I'm pretty sure K agreed. They breathed all over my face-close up to me. They automatically chose the worst boy in the orphanage. Thank god they didn't choose us. The boy was really happy and ran to them. Straight away, they grabbed firmly onto his arm- until it went purple and shoved him out of the Orphanage and into their decaying,destroyed ford.

The second family were okay I suppose. They seemed quite nice but were a little insulting.
"Oh look at this girl" -points at me- "she looks like an emo. Ewww"
Gabs:what's wrong with being emo
Family 2: Uhm like everything
Gabs: ple..
Lock:ENOUGH YOU DONT GET THE RIGHT TO TALK TO GABRIELLE LIKE THAT
Family 2: ew that name. I feel sorry for whoever gets her
Lock: get out you aren't welcome here scum
Gabs: *trembling a bit*
Family 2: I would like to introduce my family first!
Lock: fine but be quick
Mom: hey I'm Porcia the mother of this crew. I'm so pretty
Gabs: *chuckling a little bit*
Kate:*staring at me*
Gabs: yes you are very pretty as is your family
Porcia: shut up you t##t
Gabs: *staring at the floor*
Porcia: *yelling at the younger children in the room*
Gabs: Jesus leave them alone
Porcia: anyway on with the family..

 I'm so pretty Gabs: *chuckling a little bit*Kate:*staring at me*Gabs: yes you are very pretty as is your familyPorcia: shut up you t##tGabs: *staring at the floor*Porcia: *yelling at the younger children in the room*Gabs: Jesus leave them alonePo...

Porcia: This is Jacob and he's my gorgeous husband. We've been married for 1 month, I've been married 12 times and used them for money

 We've been married for 1 month, I've been married 12 times and used them for money