Chapter 17, Moving Forward

We all know that we don't live forever and we have things to accomplish in life, but we don't realise how painful it is saying goodbye. The pain is "a phase" but it's difficult to overcome especially when you are so used to seeing people every single day of your lives and then they just- walk away and you wonder if you'll ever reunite again. You want time to go faster so you can be there, filled with happiness when you are over the pain and suffering. In this case, that's how the group felt.

Devyn was pretty heart broken at first when she broke up with Corey although they both settled on how it would be between for them both, to have some space and availability to be themselves, free from stress and arguments.

Tara and Jake were fine, they went out more over the years and grew, both of them changing which brought them together even more.

Sam and Kat were similar in that sense, they were almost inseparable and together could achieve anything possible.

Colby, was facing a pretty tough time, he began dating Stas at one point but that didn't really work out too well. He lost interest in anyone he dated over the course of those 5 years. Him and Sam knew they would forever remain best friends and that they would never leave each others sides. He was broken after Gabrielle and Kate left because well, they were the ones to kick him back up when he was down and Sam was the only one he could turn to, but half of the time, Sam was on fancy dates with Kat or designing new merchandise so they didn't get to interact as much as they hoped, which made things a little awkward between them.

5 years had passed, Gabrielle and Kate were 17 and 18 now and as were Jay and Harley. Gabs ended up going to a photography college and studied filming, and all kinds of photography including her favourite one- paranormal photography. She really enjoy going out in the evenings with Kate- who was studying economics and business. The two remained best friends and would meet after their classes had ended half way so it wasn't too much of a drive. They had made their way into the last few months of college. They could both officially drive now and they were both pretty good drivers. Jay and Harley met up every now and then to catch up and we're planning on meeting up with Kate and Gabrielle soon, to see how they were doing with things.

Gabrielle had tried to forget about Colby and everyone she liked and tried her hardest to prioritise school and working hard over focusing on love and her relationships. That didn't last long, as she fell in love with a guy her age, tall, dark brown hair like hers and gorgeous greeny blue eyes. He reminded her of Colby and sure acted like him, he was just a slightly younger version of him. She spent A lot of her time taking pictures with him for school and both started working together in the same job. She didn't want to forget about the life that she had lived when she was with the group and started to miss them a lot. She hadn't spoken to any of them for a few years and a bit so she was excited as the end of the school year was nearing. She was already ordering Christmas presents for people and buying Kate her birthday presents as her birthday was the end of the week.

Kate started seeing a guy, who was best friend with Gabrielles boyfriend, and he was a tall, black haired guy with light blue eyes and they were obsessed with each other. When Gabrielle found out her boyfriend was friends with Kate's, they all met up as a 4 every few days and got to know each other better.

(we're going to call Gabrielle's boyfriend Alex and Kate's Tom. They are all out together and this is their conversation)

Gabrielle- oh my gosh hey you two, you look so cute!
Kate- Awh thanks G, you and Alex do too!!
Tom- cheers alright what can we talk about today?
Gabrielle- I have something to confess Kate. And I think you might feel the same way. This might be a bit confusing for you boys to, I do apologise.
Kate- what is it?
Gabrielle- I actually really miss Sam and Colby.. I just feel so bad about how we just left them and haven't seen them in 5 years.. how time has flown by is crazy but I keep watching their YouTube videos and I just want to finish school and run into their arms.
Alex- Who's Sam and Colby? Are you cheating on us?
Tom- Are you on about THE Sam and Colby? The ghost hunters?
Kate- Yeah long story short, we both got adopted by them and their friends when we were 13 and Yeah well we lived with them and their friends and then had to go back to school and finish college and now we have 2 weeks left of college and haven't spoken to them for years and gabs I miss them to. I loved them so much and I heard Corey and Dev broke up, she must be so hurt. The house split up a bit..
Gabrielle- so you are telling me- that when we left, the house broke apart?
Kate- yup sure seems like it.
Gabrielle- I don't even want to finish these last two weeks, I Mean yea we graduate but like I need to go home and see them, it's been too long. I'm gonna ft Colby later, I'll add you and Sam to it.
Tom- holy shit so you guys are like celebrity kids them? You lived with my idols?!
Alex- bro that's crazy! I'm so sorry about them breaking apart you need to go and see them as soon as we finish school.
Kate- yup we do, let's just hope these few weeks go by quick.
Gabrielle- OH MY GOSH KATE LOOK WHOS CALLING ME RIGHT NOW! *shows phone*
Kate- ANSWER IT, It's a ft call!!