Chapter 25, PartyTime Pt2

The end of the party drew near. Tobias pulled me up onto the stage and let me sing quite a bit of the show, swinging my legs about as everyone danced. Colby took some very nice photos of me and the group and obviously they went straight to Instagram and my Snapchat stories and little did I know that wasn't even the best part. After we all finished singing enter sandman, everyone clapped, jumped and screamed as they took a final bow and gathered the roses and presents they gave. I got some autographs off of the group and got front row tickets to the European tour they were hosting the following year. Colby appeared out of the crowd to give a speech and came and sat next to me with one hand in his pocket and one holding my head and the mic. "Let's give a round of applause to Ghost! For putting on such an incredible show for us tonight. Thank you for making our evening awesome, GIVE IT UP FOR GHOST!" Colby cheered, followed by the screaming of the crowd.

"All good things come to an end but you know what doesn't end?" The crowd shook their heads at Colby. "Your love for people, no matter how far away or how close they are to you, they are forever in your hearts and make you feel like your home no matter where you are. You could be 100,000 miles away from somebody but still be thinking about them every moment of your life and when you realise you have found the perfect one for you, you feel so so proud of yourself and remind yourself that you made the best choice ever. Now it did take a long time for me to gather the courage to say all of this but I just wanted the one girl I am directing this specifically to, to realise that she changed my life and I love you so much. And that is why tonight, me and my friends have decided to thank her by making her smile, and yes her smile is very contagious and seeing the looks on everyone here's face makes me very proud of my decision now. May I ask that everyone stays silent for this" Colby said, staring longingly into Gabrielle's glistening eyes, filling with water.

Colbys POV:
I was extremely proud of Gabrielle and myself to be fair. I'd been waiting for the moment to see her at her happiest for such a long time. I let ghost play dance macabre and as the crowd sang the words, it was feeding me the fuel and encouraged me to make my next move. I took the microphone and sang "It keeps on giving the chills but  I know now, I feel the closer we get to the last bow. I don't want to end like this, there's a sting in the way you kiss me, something within your eyes said it could be the last time for it's over."
Watching Gabrielle's reaction to hearing me made me light up inside and I couldn't hold back any longer. I stood opposite her grabbed onto one of her hands during the instrumental and knelt down onto one knee. Before I said anything she began crying lightly, nodding her head without losing eye-contact. "Gabrielle, I love you with everything I have inside of me and can't even remember the day I told myself that I didn't love you. The second I lay eyes on you I discovered that you were the one for me and I love you so so much. Will you marry me?"...