Chapter 16, Recovery

A/N- this will be a shorter chapter and I've had a think about Colby flirting with Gabrielle  and it's a little weird and stuff so I might just do Christmas and skip ahead a bit to pick things up a bit. Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading this far, on with the chapter:

Gabrielle: what! Why are you looking at me like that?
Colby: I never knew you had that ability.. good thing is he doesn't know we've moved, Sam has called the cops and said they can check the perimeter of the old house. When are you planning on leaving here?
Gabrielle: honestly I have no idea, I was hoping I could get some room decor and clothes here and then drive down there and do some spirit hunting if you know what I mean? The last one we did didn't have much... paranormal stuff yk? I want to get a good feeling when I use the Estes method again.
Colby: I mean sure let's go then, I'll book tickets or something on the way, I'll get Sam and us three can go.

The three went exploring, Gabrielle used the Estes method and together they contacted a few spirits, a demon and Sam claimed to have seen a "shadow figure down the hallway." There was a few crashes and screams heard in the distance so they all legged it out of the abandoned building.

Time flew by quickly, years passed. The group got closer to each other, a few left and went to continue with their own lives, moving from the UK back to the US to go see people, visiting family and just getting things done that they should've done long ago.
Devyn and Corey broke up during those few years and moved on from each other, Tara and Jake stayed, as did Colby, Sam and Kat, Alana and Ozzy said their goodbyes to Gabrielle as she headed of to college along with Kate, Harley and Jay- all studying different subjects. It was an emotional time for them all.