Chapter 4, the Results + the adoption

The next morning, our blinds were opened before we woke up, we had Sam and Colby playing on our computer and we had breakfast served on top of us like breakfast in bed in a hospital. We found a note written on it.

Lockwood: from Lockwood, check under the bed after you've eaten, enjoy your breakfast.

Kate:this is okay I guess
Gabs: this isn't like Lockwood?
Kate: might be a sign?!!

We finished eating and I quickly hopped off my bed and checked the draws under my bed.

There were 2 outfits packed into our bags for us and as we layed them our across our bed. For me:

And for Kate:

And for Kate:

Kates pov: Gabi put on her outfit and she looked absolutely gorgeous, her shorts were a nice blue, she had little tassels coming off to

Kates pov:
Gabi put on her outfit and she looked absolutely gorgeous, her shorts were a nice blue, she had little tassels coming off to. Her nice necklaces overlapped well, her white cardi was super soft and her corpses white shirt made her look like a hot model! She had some super nice earrings in to. She was looking stunning! (As always)

Gabs pov:
Kate changed and came out of the bathroom look steaming. She had some really nice black jeans on with a super soft fluffy jumper on with a cute phone case on. Her hair was recently dyed and Looked really pretty,shiny and long. I was so happy that this day had come.

We began strolling down the hall and a familiar face was there. It was Lockwood.
Lock: wow girls you look absolutely gorgeous x
Kate: thanks lock they're incredible I love it!
Gabs: yeah thanks Miss this is hot!
Lock: I just wanted to let you girl know that the adopters will be arriving soon and the results will be out. We're actually moving out of this building and moving to Las Vegas so we're all packing out stuff and those of you getting adopted will need your stuff anyway. We aren't moving for a little while, maybe a month but we want you all to get your stuff together now in advance.
Gabs: oh that's okay I guess thanks again for the outfits, we will pack.

Kate and I separated as she went down the Right hall to her room and I went down the left. A few tears trickled down my face as I was doubting getting adopted and pictured the mistakes I've made. I packed my clothes, room decor and maples bed and food bowl etc. Grabbed all my toiletries and stuff and  lifted Maple up onto my chest so she was sitting comfortably on my boob. It didn't hurt, I was just trying to carry stuff outside of my room like everyone else. We all placed our boxes at the end of our hallways and headed down to the foyer. Kate and I held each other's hand as the families all showed up.