Chapter 20, Firsts

The feeling of completing your firsts make you feel.. exciting but quite nervous too. By firsts, I mean, the first time you hug, the first time you try a new sport, the first time you step out of you comfort zone and you cannot wait to see what happens. You either do like your first reaction to it, or.. you don't. Gabrielle and Colby, had no idea what they had ahead of them.

Gabrielle- Morning Colby, did you sleep well?
Colby- Yeah I did actually. Thanks to you presence, did you?
Gabrielle- Yea I slept well, your arms are very comforting.
Colby- Do you know what day it is? It's date day!
Gabrielle- Yay! Our first date, I don't even know what im feeling right now. Im really excited but nervous to see what's going to happen today!  I love you, thank you!
Colby- Thanking me for what? You'll love me even more very soon, I guarantee it! Cmon, let's post something on insta! *takes pic*

 Im really excited but nervous to see what's going to happen today!  I love you, thank you!Colby- Thanking me for what? You'll love me even more very soon, I guarantee it! Cmon, let's post something on insta! *takes pic*

@ColbyBrock          ❤️ 12k 
*Caption*~ Good morning guys, first date with my little angel, can't wait to see how this goes. Love you 😍xx
•posted 5 minutes ago•
@samgolbach~ aww you guys are the cutest @katrinastuart we have competition 💪😉x
@charjonez~ oh my gosh, I love you guys so much, Colby, keep the secret as long as you can, love you my princess! xx
@gabriellelayz~ you look so cute in this babe, also Mother, what's he hiding 🫣🧐 Can't wait to spend another day with you @colbybrock, love you 😘xx
@kaileighlorad~ hey who is this girl? Happy for you guys, you look adorable together. We need info ab her asap 💋
>View all comments< 1908
Colby: wow that post sure blew up, looks like we have a ton of fans that want to see you more, you really should post more on your account! And put it on public, the world need to see the real queen you are. 
Gabrielle- what was my mum on about?
Colby- uhh.. idk just don't het changed and we are heading out now, I'll be in the car waiting for you *sneaks camera and heads to car*
Gabrielle- Okay.. I guess I'll just wear this and bring a spare dress. *starts recording* "hey guys, it's Gabrielle and like Colby's taking me on a date and I don't know what's happening but yeah, I'll bring y'all along, let's go!"

(In the car)
Colby- what's up guys, Colby Brock here! Today I am taking my girlfriend out on our first date and what she doesn't know, is that this day is going to be a memorable one. My aim- is to make her happy. I don't want to see her crying in sadness, happy tears is fine but I just want wait to catch her reaction. Ooh ooh here she comes *car door opens* I would like you to introduce y'all- to my lovely gf!
Gabrielle- hey everyone, hey babe. Are you finally going to tell me what we're doing?
Colby- not yet. So yeah babe, you wanna introduce yourself properly?
Gabrielle- oh yeah sure. Hey I'm Gabrielle, I'm 18, almost 19, I am originally from England and yeah I just finished school. I've loved Colby for a long while and yeah, here I am.. this is me.
Colby- Yes, this is the one I describe in my videos, the love of my fucking life. Alright anyway, let's head to your first surprise, this place is gonna be familiar.
Gabrielle- hmm.. I cannot wait. let's gooo!!
(Half an hour later)
Colby- here we are!
Gabrielle- yay, I'm home! No but literally- my childhood home guys! Don't stalk my mum! *knocks on the door*