Chapter 7, confessions

Colby: yeah I don't mean to make things awkward between us but I really..
Gabs: like me?
Colby: *stares into my eyes* yeah I really do like you Gabi.. I know your a little young for Me but your so pretty, extremely funny and although I've only met you 3 days ago I feel a bond between us that i don't want to break. I might be 25 and you might be 14 but still age doesn't matter. I cant control the way I feel about you. I really want to date you and get closer to you but it might be difficult as you know, you still at school and cant really skip it for our adventures and videos.
Gabs: aw Colby honestly I must confess. The second I started watching you in 2016, so 6 years ago, I knew the second I saw your face in your old Sam and Colby vlogs that you were like my ideal world. Everything about you, your personality, your humour even your looks as an 19 year old, it still made me smile. And your smile can light up any dark room. I do really like you to. Yeah it might be weird but is love to get to know you better. You changed my life and I love you *starts crying*
Colby: hey hey whats wrong
Gabs: I just.. im on my period I feel so Unwell but i want to carry this conversation.
Colby: anything I can do? And thank you you saved my life by supporting us through it all. We cant thank you enough. Your so talented.
Gabs: ive never had my first kiss. Would you be the one I kiss first?
Colby: of course, so do you know how to kiss someone?
Gabs: yeah but over time I'll improve now let me kiss you Cole Robert Brock 😉
Colby: yes miss 👸

Colby leaned over me, I had my arms around him and I kissed him gently on the lips.

Colbys pov:
Her kissing could use some practice but like oh my gosh I just kissed my adopted sister.

Colby: hey Gabs
Gabs: yeah *blushing hard*
Colby: that was really good considering that was your first kiss but you are my adopted sister remember. Wait Elton signed the paper with his name on it.. which means we aren't siblings but as you live with us its supposed to seem like it. Elton is yours,Kate's,jays and Harley's adopted father, im his friend therefore it isn't weird kissing my adopted sister..
Gabs: Colby your such a clever boy *plays with his hair*
Colby: hows the cramps? Settling down?
Gabs: yeah one thing that would Help Would
Be if i could have another kiss.. pretty please
Colby: fine since your so cute

This time she actually looked like she Was going to Go for it, not just a quick peck like last time, she looked confident. I slipped my hands behind her neck and pulled her in close, she smelt like an angel fallen from the sky. As I kissed her a bit more passionately, I felt her hands moving up and down my spine. We stopped kissing and I layed her silky smooth legs over mine. I gently kissed her on the forehead whisky wrapping my arms around her as we sang my song Skin. Her voice was angelic just Like her personality. She looked me desperately in the eyes and I couldn't help but fall for her even harder. We kept singing the song over and over again, taking turns to say my lines.

Colby: SHE SAID YOU DONT KNOW ME
Gabs: SHARP WORDS THAT I JUST CANT BELIEVE
Colby: FAKE FRIENDS OR WANNABES
Gabs:WE SMILE AND LIE BEHIND OUR TEETH
Colby:SO UNZIP MY SOUL AND LET ME BE THE PERSON THAT NOBODY ELSE SEES
Gabs:UNDER THE LIGHTS ITS HARD TO BREATHE BUT IM HOLDING IT IN NOW
Colby+Gabs:JUST WAIT UNTIL THE WALLS COME DOWN IM BREAKING OUT.

And as we yelled The line before the chorus, I felt a huge spark flow between us both. We both got up and started dancing, hands locked into each other. I was 5'11 and shes 5'7/8 so I had to look down at her. As we were partying, Sam,Kat and Stas walked into the room as we were being very loud. After we finished singing, I pulled Gabi into another kiss in front of the others. Their jaws crashed down onto the floor. She looked up at me and smiled pleasingly and then the others had to ruin the moment by having turned on the lights. Sam obviously ran up to me and whispered "dude she is so hot ain't she," in my ear. I nodded and responded with "your not wrong brother, your with Kat tho."

Sam: So Gabi looks like you've finally had your first kiss with your celeb crush.
Gabs: well one of them 😉
Sam: congrats you guys, you official yet?
Colby: well we might wait a little while until shes a tad older before doing anything else but id like to think your Mine?
Gabs: Its a maybe 🫶
Colby: ah ur keeping me waiting gorgeous
Gabs: keep waiting Colbs, itll happen one day
Colby: lets hope one day is soon
Kat: I have no words COLBYY HOW CAN U DO THIS TO ME
Colby: do what to you?
Kat: You know? Last night
Colby: oh yeah I'll tell Sam that now
Sam: tell me what?! Kat what did you do
Kat: DONT TELL HIM PLEASE *crying on hands and knees* please don't
Colby: get off me Kat, im gonna tell him idc. Sam she snuck into my room last night when you were with Gabs. She came into my room wearing lingerie, way too small for her for a start. She came and sat on me as I was drinking my white claw and did some pretty odd stuff and then fell asleep in my bed kissing me..
Sam: what weird stuff was that?
Kat: no you liar I..i didn't
Sam: shush Kat enough
Colby: id prefer i didn't say it out loud

I whispered to Sam, "she was flirting with me trying to give me a little lap dance.., I pushed her off and she pinned me to my bed and tried to make me undress."

Sam: Kat how could you!
Kat: well you left me for that rodent *points at gabrielle*
Sam + Colby: SHE ISNT A RODENT KAT

In came Kate,Harley,Jay,Corey,Devyn, Jake,Tara and Elton.
Devyn: whats going on?
Sam: Kat cheated on me and tried getting with Colby
Colby: she friggin gave me a lap dance and wouldn't stop even after I pushed her off!
Jake: how could you does this Kat! You know Colby likes someone else
Colby: yes I've just been kissing her, ofc I love her not you man
Kate: Gabrielle.. don't tell me you..
Gabs: yea I did
Kate: oh ma gawd
Harley:YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE HOLY GUAC
Jay: WHATS GOING ON
Colby: you wanna do it Sam?
Sam: yes get your cameras ready boys

In comes Aaron and the dogs.

Sam: Kat you've been a good girlfriend, you were great to know and what i felt for you was amazing. The way you've Bee..
Kat:Oh MY GOSH GUYS SAMS PROPOSING
Sam: stop! The way you have been treating Kate,Gabi,Harley,Jay and the members of this house has..
Colby: here it comes-to camera
Sam: its been apauling. We have a fan base who love each and every one of us and you've just thrown all we ever had and your YouTube career out of the window..
Kat: this is a weird proposal guys..
Sam: for god sake Im never going to propose to you Kat especially what you just did to Colby. Lap dancing? Sexy outfit? Flirting? What kind of girlfriend does that.. aha more like ex girlfriend
Kat: wait what Im not your ex im your girlfriend
Sam: no you were my girlfriend, im breaking up with you. Goodbye *deletes fake number*
Kat: W..what i didn't do any of this
Sam: PRANKED YOUU
Kat: are you serious!
Sam: im serious, we aren't over, just dont cheat on me and tell me if you do I wont be mad. Just be honest and i cant hate you.
Kat: im so sorry Gabi,Kate,Harley and Jay I want to apologise to you for the way I've treated you guys. Im just not used to this kind of stuff.
Kate: its okay Kat Dw we forgive you its all good
Gabs: yeah its all good, sorry for pranking you!
Kat:its all good

We all made up to each other for pranking Kat and we'd caught some footage for YouTube. It is gonna be so funny! I even got some lovely footage of Gabi looking really cute.

Corey: anyway back to before the whole prank what happened?
Tara: yes explain..
Gabs: well i really like Colby
Colby: and I really like her
Elton: ah thats clever
Colby: shush Daddy Elton
Gabs: I had my first kiss- with Colby before yall Butted in.

Everyone clapped and celebrated and it was a little weird but I didn't care. I was just glad that I was her choice and that i wanted her so bad. That evening, I invited Gabi into my room to spend the night with me and before I could even finish my sentence, she had flung herself into my arms so I swung her around and kiss her hand before laying her down and pressed play on the movie. After it had finished obviously I allowed her to listen to her fav band. Ghost and me obvi. She started playing this song called Mary on a cross by ghost and she really got me into it. It was all about drugs and alcohol which yk might be bad but like..yk vaping tastes good and alcohol rules. Shes very underaged so she drank monster all night. The clock hit 2am and we went ghost hunting around the neighbourhood just her, I and the camera, as well as the EMF reader,rem pod and the flashlights. We spoke To a few spirits in the park and left at sunrise. We were exhausted when we got home. I carried her alot of the way back which made her happy. The second we got home, she drifted off on my back so i tucked her into my bed and went to sleep. Halloween came by quick and we had a plan, me and the boys.