Chapter 19, First Full Day

Gabrielle and Kate slept very well after celebrating a partying as they finished off school. Kate wished that her boyfriend was with her now, after seeing how sweet it was between Gabrielle and Colby. She gave him a call that morning and met up with Gabrielle in the kitchen, whilst everyone was asleep. Colbys arms were wrapped loosely around Gabs, with his legs tucked under hers, enjoying the warmth. "Hey babe, morning im just going to go and see Kate," she told him.

"Mhh I want you to stay babe.. alright be back soon *lets go of her*," he mumbled back.

(In the kitchen)
Gabrielle- hey bestie, did you sleep well?
Kate- hell yea.. I really miss Tom though, do you think he can come and live here too? He can share my bed?
Gabrielle- yea that'd be fine. I actually wanna share a room with Colby now, I love his room so much, maybe I can take a few things upstairs to his room? Just so we can have a few potential members coming to stay. Oh I forgot, Alana and ozzy went back to my mums. They didn't get a room here did they- I promised them I would. Thats fine, I'll be with Colby upstairs and they can stay down there in mine.
Kate- sweet, all that partying and celebrating at school was draining. Girly!! We finished school!
Gabrielle- WOOO! Im very proud of you Kate, its going to be weird when your at work. Also Colby said I can work with him and Sam. Im thinking about starting a business with my photos and stuff.
Kate- thats amazing. Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, look behind you.
Colby- hey gorgeous *kisses head*, hey Kate. Whats wrong with the way I look?
Gabrielle- shes kidding babe, you look perfectly fine as you are. Im sorry for waking you, you can go back to bed.
Colby- I overheard you talking about moving into my room?
Kate- uh oh, someones in trouble.
Gabrielle- stfu, i mean I was thinking about it?
Colby- you know? I Would really love that. I mean you do have a room to yourself, are you sure you want to? I mean what if you get bored of me?
Gabrielle- I Would never get bored of you honey, besides, ozzy and Alana are coming back I think. So my room can be used by them.
Colby- cmon pick the stuff you want to take upstairs, I'll help you carry some of of it up. Kate help?
Kate- sure, alright I'll take your CD's and emo records Gabs!
Gabrielle- oh shut up!
Colby- wait? Is that a Skin record? You actually got that on a record? Thats so cute!
Gabrielle- aw thanks babe, yes when I wasn't with you, id blast it at max volume, so it'd annoy people hearing me screaming along to it.
Colby- with a voice like yours, im sure it wouldn't annoy people. Nice guitar too. Alright I think we can do a few runs up and down the stairs.
Gabrielle- I'll grab my suitcase and yea. Have you heard from Stas lately?
Colby- oh yeah shoot, uh last time I messaged her was a few days ago. She wasn't there when I asked you out was she? Maybe shes hiding in the house somewhere?
Kate- I have a feeling she isn't over you Colby.
Gabrielle- mhm shes probably in your bed *pushes Colby's door open* Yep I wasn't wrong.. morning Stas..
Stas- oh, morning. Hey babe you okay?
Kate- dude, Colby's taken mate- get out his room.
Colby- get out of my bed Stas.
Stas- whats in those boxes? And oh by who?
Gabrielle- its just a few things from my room. And girl- he's mine. Shoo por favor. Adios! (Shoo please, goodbye)
Stas- ugh, well congrats, im moving out today anyway so yeah thanks Colby. Now im going to be tired from being woken up.
Kate- we don't care, move, bye bye.

Stas got out of Colby's room after she had finished packing and left the house as soon as she could. Gabrielle moved her stuff into Colbys room and made his room look even better, but adding records, guitars, lights and little ghost statues. She changed Colby's mattress and replaced it with hers, nice and fresh and very soft, so that Colby could actually sleep at night. She brought up her chargers, books and electronics and flopped onto Colby's bed.

Colby- haha that looks pretty fun. Let me try. *flops*
Gabrielle- ooh my mattress and your bed just go. Kate, thank you for your Help. Im just going to grab my suitcase and bring it up here.
Kate- alright, Toms on his way, he cant wait. Thank you so much gabs.
Colby- who's Tom?
Gabrielle- Tom is that boy you were talking to on the phone. He's Kate's boyfriend and he's coming to stay with us, he's gonna stay in Kate's room if thats okay. He's a huge fan as well.
Colby- oh that lad, he seems very nice, congrats Kate and yea thats fine, yes another boy to the house! As long as he doesn't take Gabs away from me, he is welcome here.
Kate- thank you so much Colby, your going to like him, not sexually like you do with gabs, just yk, friendly way? He wont be your best friend or replace
Sam but he's great. Thank you for letting him stay. I think thats him at the door now. Ill be back. *goes to let him in*
Gabrielle was very happy that she was sharing a room with Colby. It felt like they were sharing a life together which made them both very happy. Colby had planned a special date for them for a little while and this made her feel very welcome in his presence.
Tom was let in, jumping for joy as he got to meet the trap house and had a long conversation with gabs, Colby, Sam and Kat. He got to know everyone sooner than expected and had moved into Kate's room. They decorated it and filmed a few Tik toks. They finished and came out for conversation and something was mentioned that left Colby and Gabrielle feeling a little uncomfortable.

Tom-Yeah wow thanks for inviting me over Kate, and thank you guys so much for letting me live here with you! It means so much and I'm huge fans of you guys like.. wow.
Sam- no problem and it so cool your with us, congrats on you and Kate.
Tom- thanks.. I think she's probably the one for me.. I just don't know what to do like..
Sam- hey colby, have you booked any dates for you and Gabs yet?
Colby- maybe..
Gabrielle- Spill babe!
Colby- lips sealed. So Tom what's something that makes you feel bad or like sympathetic for someone?
Tom- Uhm.. probably like when your fan base goes absolute simp mode. All those little girls on about how much they love you, but they don't see you and your true colours, it just bugs me seeing how like 8 year olds dm you guys asking for your numbers and like have these huge kinks and stuff. I also hate like when ppl have a gap in their age by like 10 years and stuff and like think about it. When someone is 10, the other person isn't even born yet. I also hate when people like try to be someone they aren't and then they change their whole personality just for the sake of impressing one person yk?
Gabrielle- I'm really hot right now.. im just gonna head outside.
Sam- yea im going with her.. thanks Tom! Nice meeting you *follows gabs into the distance*.

*outside*
Sam- Hey Gabrielle wait up! Is everything okay lil sis?
Gabrielle- I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here..
Sam- no no, what's wrong? Oh.. I'm so sorry!
Gabrielle- Yea.. I actually need to tell you something Sam. I uh.. I went to the doctors not too long ago. They diagnosed me with uh.. like anxiety and depression. I just barely recovered from the depresión after being on meds for ages but the anxiety I've had since I was very young. I was getting anxious over school and what people thought of me at the orphanage and I.. I just got triggered by toms words. Colby is 11 years older than me.. and I felt like I had to change just so I could fit in with you guys cus I knew I wasn't good enough for you all and I just.. feel like you are better off without me. I keep having these visions and I don't like what I'm seeing at the minute. Things need to change. I don't know how to say this though.
Sam- what is it gabs? Is someone in danger?
Gabrielle- you aren't going to believe me. I think that there is a demon in this house.. I did my research and this house is actually haunted. And I think I have.. an attachment..and it's like not a bad thing.. it's.
Sam- are you genuinely sure you have a demonic attachment? I'll call Amanda to come immediately and how is it not a bad thing?
Gabrielle- PRANKED YOU! I don't have an attachment but there is a spirit of some kind here. It spoke to me. It's lonely and just wants company. I.. I think it's the spirit of someone I know which is why it's like a protector. It's defending us all, most of us Atleast. I have this vision and it breaks me..
Sam- Is it me?
Gabrielle- It's Colby and Kat.. they aren't being protected by it.. they are at risk..
Sam- at risk of what?
Gabrielle- sam there's more powerful entities out there and they are targeting Kat and Colby.. we need to help them.. they don't realise it, keep a lookout to see if you notice anything about them that changes..