Chapter 35: Edward's Tale.

Edward's older brother Evan Rosier was killed by Auror Moody during one of their encounters. He didn't know what to think. His father and other brother, Felix were behaving like it was an honorable death. To die serving the Dark Lord. He was extremely disturbed by it. If he died, would anyone care? Would his father mourn his death or call it another honorable death? What would Flora do? His mind was wandering around when Tywin burst into the room where he was sitting with Felix and some other death eaters. He had come with good news. He had found the most recent dwelling of Alastor Moody, the guy who murdered his brother.

Before anyone could say anything, Edward got up, took his wand and aparated to the address of Moody's house. He was gonna take revenge for his brother's death. 

He went inside the house, bursting with anger. He was shortly followed by Felix, Avery and Tywin. The four got to searching the house but found nothing. They turned everything in the room upside down but nothing. Moody must have known they were coming. He was known to be paranoid and never settle at one place. Edward was mad.

His brother had managed to calm him down and convince him to leave the place when he saw an envelope lying on his desk. It was a beautiful white envelope. Edward had a weird feeling about it. He opened the envelope and took the card out. It read in beautiful, elegant handwriting:

MR AND MRS POTTER
REQUEST THE HONOUR OF YOUR PRESENCE AT THE MARRIAGE OF

FLORA ISABELLE ABERNATHY

TO THEIR SON

JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER

SATURDAY, THE EIGHTH OF AUGUST
NINETEEN SEVENTY NINE
SIX O'CLOCK IN THE EVENING

THE POTTER COTTAGE
ENGLAND

Edward crumpled the invitation card in his hand. His knuckles were white with how tight he was holding it.

"What is it?" His brother asked.

Avery took the card out of Edward's hand. "Oh they got married, did they? Wonderful. Wish I knew the exact location so we could give the happy couple a visit." He said with a smirk.

Edward was way too angry and upset to listen to what anyone was saying. This was the last straw. Flora has left him forever. She wasn't his Flora anymore. She had gone and married that bastard and left him forever.

Perhaps this was the moment that led Edward to become even more of a vicious death eater. The moment that caused Edward to make the mistake he would come to regret the rest of his life. The mistake which would take away the love of his life.